Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers special benefits and perks if you reserve your Four Seasons hotel or resort with TravelSort (see How to Become a TravelSort Client and our New Client Form) or another Four Seasons Preferred Partner agency. Rates are the same as what is offered on the Four Seasons Web site, but with the value added amenities, you receive the best possible upgrade and benefits.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits 2023
- Daily full American breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom, served through in-room dining or in the hotel restaurant, including buffets
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas). Note that sometimes there are exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner guaranteed upgrade offers, check with TravelSort
- Resort credit of $100 per stay for guest rooms, $200 per stay for suites, $200 per bedroom per stay for multi-bedroom Four Seasons Private Residences
- Early check-in and late check-out based on availability
May I Reserve Directly with the Four Seasons Hotel and Receive the Preferred Partner Benefits? Or Add Them to a Reservation I've Already Made?
You can't get these benefits if you book directly with the Four Seasons hotel; you need to reserve as a TravelSort Client or via another Four Seasons Preferred Partner advisor.
While it may be possible for TravelSort to add the Preferred Partner benefits to an existing Four Seasons reservation, note that you won't receive the same priority for upgrades that you would have if TravelSort had made the original reservation. This is because Four Seasons prioritizes for upgrades reservations made with a Four Seasons Preferred Partner ID (which can only be attached to a new reservation, not to an existing one) over Preferred Partner reservations made without the Preferred Partner ID. So be sure to reach out to TravelSort *before* making a Four Seasons reservation. Also, since we've personally stayed at the vast majority of the Four Seasons hotels we reserve for clients, we can provide helpful advice about the property and help with selecting a room or suite.
What are the Advantages of Reserving with Four Seasons Preferred Partner vs. with AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts?
- Four Seasons Preferred Partner upgrades are prioritized AHEAD of AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts upgrades
- Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits combine with virtually all Four Seasons hotel offers. AMEX FHR benefits do not combine with every Four Seasons promotion
- Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers additional resort credit for suites and private residence bookings; $200 per stay for suites, and $200 per bedroom per stay for multi-bedroom private residences.
- There are some blackout periods for AMEX FHR rates, such as the peak holiday season for certain hotels. For Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits and rates, there are no blackout periods; if a room is available, we can reserve it for you with the Preferred Partner amenities.
- Four Seasons Preferred Partner always includes a full breakfast, including buffets and breakfast via room service. For some properties the AMEX FHR breakfast benefit is stingier, with a lower dollar amount per person for breakfast
- Dedicated and personalized assistance from TravelSort, who will work closely with the Four Seasons hotel or resort to ensure you have a fantastic stay
The main advantage of AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts is the guaranteed 4pm late check-out, although this also means that AMEX has access to reduced Four Seasons inventory during busy periods.
Where Can I View All Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Worldwide?
Please see the Find a Four Seasons Hotel or Resort by Location page.
Where Can I Read TravelSort's Four Seasons Hotel Reviews?
Four Seasons Asia-Pacific Hotel Reviews
- Four Seasons Bali at Jimbaran Bay Review
- Four Seasons Bora Bora Review
- Four Seasons Hong Kong Review
- Four Seasons Koh Samui Review
- Four Seasons Kyoto Review
- Four Seasons Tokyo at Marunouchi Review
- Four Seasons Maldives at Kuda Huraa Review
- Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru Review
- Four Seasons Singapore Review
Four Seasons Europe, Middle East, and North Africa Hotel Reviews
- Four Seasons Doha Review
- Four Seasons Firenze, Florence Review
- Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva Review
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon Review
- Four Seasons Madrid Review
- Four Seasons Marrakech Review
- Four Seasons Moscow Review
- Four Seasons George V Paris Review
- Four Seasons St. Petersburg, Russia Review
- Four Seasons Prague Review
Four Seasons U.S., Hawaii, Canada, and Mexico Hotel Reviews
- Four Seasons Chicago Review
- Four Seasons Denver Review
- Four Seasons Hualalai, Big Island Review
- Four Seasons Ko Olina Oahu Review
- Four Seasons Lanai Review
- Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills Review
- Four Seasons Los Cabos Review
- Four Seasons Maui at Wailea Review
- Four Seasons Punta Mita Review
- Four Seasons Seattle Review
- Four Seasons Silicon Valley Review
- Four Seasons Toronto Review
- Four Seasons Washington, DC Review
Can I Reserve Four Seasons Private Residences with Preferred Partner Benefits?
Yes, by reserving with TravelSort enjoy Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits including complimentary breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom, as well as a resort credit of $200 per bedroom per stay: so a 5 bedroom private residence would enjoy a $1000 resort credit for the stay (and sometimes there are Experience More offers that add additional resort credit).
Can Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits Be Combined with Corporate, Group or Discounted Rates?
No, these negotiated and discounted rates can't be combined with FSPP benefits. But complimentary night offers such as 3rd night free and 4th night free, Experience More extra resort credit offers, and most other offers that appear on Four Seasons hotel Web sites can be combined.
Is a Room or Suite Upgrade Guaranteed?
Typically, no: the upgrade is based on availability at time of check-in. But as mentioned above Four Seasons Preferred Partner guests do receive upgrade priority over reservations made with AMEX, the hotel directly, and other booking channels. And there are some exclusive confirmed upgrade at booking offers that are only available to guests working with a FSPP advisor such as TravelSort.
How Do I Become a TravelSort Client to Make a Four Seasons Preferred Partner Reservation?
Please first read our How to Become a TravelSort Client page, and if it sounds like a good fit, complete our New Client Request form including credit card details so that we can make a reservation on behalf. Have other questions about Four Seasons Preferred Partner? Comment below or tweet them to @TravelSort.
Four Seasons Resort at the Pearl-Qatar Opens June 2023
Updated: Four Seasons Private Jet Journeys 2024
Top Luxury Resorts: Best Places to Go by Month
Top 10 Japan Luxury Hotel Offers 2023
If you enjoyed this, join 200,000+ readers: follow TravelSort on Twitter or like us on Facebook to be alerted to new posts.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits