Japan Will be Easing Border Restrictions soon, making this the perfect time to plan fall 2022 and spring 2023 travel. And fortunately, there are some fantastic Japan luxury hotel offers, that, combined with the strong dollar-Japanese yen exchange rate, create good news for U.S. travelers.
1. Four Seasons Kyoto: 3rd Night Free + Preferred Partner Benefits
For select dates until 12/31/23, enjoy a complimentary third night, as well as Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits:
- Daily breakfast for two in the Hotel restaurant
- Hotel/Resort Credit* (based on room category booked):
• Guest Rooms: USD 100 credit per stay
• Suites and Specialty Suites: USD 200 credit per stay
• Private Retreats: USD 200 credit per bedroom per stay
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
2. Four Seasons Tokyo at Otemachi: 3rd Night Free + Preferred Partner Benefits
Stay at the newest Four Seasons hotel in Japan (opened in September 2020) and for select dates until 12/31/23, enjoy a complimentary third night, as well as the same Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits mentioned above.
3. Shangri-La Tokyo: 4th Night Free + Luxury Circle Benefits
We've just booked this unadvertised offer for three of our clients for their 2023 Japan trip: complimentary fourth night, combined with Shangri-La Luxury Circle benefits, which include a confirmed upgrade at time of booking, in addition to complimentary breakfast for two daily and a $100 equivalent hotel credit. There's no set dates, but we were able to find ample availability on spot checks for various 2022 and 2023 dates. Here's our Shangri-La Tokyo video review:
4. Ritz-Carlton Tokyo: 4th Night Free + STARS Benefits
The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo, which offers an excellent club lounge for Club level rooms and suites, is offering a fourth night complimentary for stays until 12/28/22, perfect for a fall getaway. This includes the STARS benefits of priority for an upgrade if available at check-in, complimentary daily breakfast for two, a $100 hotel credit, and a customized chocolate welcome amenity. Get a sense of the hotel with our Ritz-Carlton Tokyo video review:
5. Hyatt Regency Kyoto: 3rd Night Free + Hyatt Prive benefits
Unfortunately this third night free offer is only for stay dates until 9/30/22, so it will be of limited utility for those not planning a visit relatively soon after Japan is expected to reopen to international visitors (expected sometime in June, although the date hasn't yet been announced). Also enjoy Hyatt Prive benefits, including a confirmed upgrade at booking, complimentary daily breakfast for two, and a $100 dining credit during the stay.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits