The 100K Chase Aeroplan Card Offer has launched, and is one of the best credit card bonus offers of 2021. If you signed up for the Aeroplan 10K Waitlist Bonus Offer, check your email for the link to apply, so that you earn an additional 10,000 bonus Aeroplan points in addition to the two 50K flight reward certificates.
Here are the offer details; note that as with other Chase cards, you should be under Chase 5/24 to successfully apply:
- 100,000 Aeroplan points in the form of 2 flight reward certificates of 50,000 points each, after spending $4000 on the card within the first 3 months of card membership
- 10,000 points waitlist bonus if you signed up for the waitlist and apply through the link emailed to you
- 3X points per dollar spent directly with Air Canada, grocery spend, and dining (including takeout and eligible delivery services that are classified as restaurants)
- 500 bonus points for each $2,000 spent each calendar month on up to $6,000 in purchases (for a possible total of 1,500 bonus points each calendar month).
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck or NEXUS Application Fee Statement Credit up to $100 once every 4 years
- Free first checked bag for the cardmember and up to eight companions on the same Air Canada reservation (does not apply on partner flights)
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee is not waived the first year
Best Uses of Aeroplan Points
Aeroplan points are best used to reserve business class, or if available first class awards. Also keep in mind that if you book economy awards that cost less than the 50,000 flight reward, you lose the remaining value. In other words, if you redeem for a 30,000 point award, you lose the remaining 20,000 points. Some of our favorite awards, if available: ANA First Class for 110K points or ANA Business Class for 75,000 points from the U.S. to Japan; Lufthansa First Class for 100K points from the U.S. to Europe; SWISS Business Class for 70K points from the U.S. to Europe.
Do you plan to apply for the 100K Chase Aeroplan card?
Canada: Vaccine Mandate for All Air Travel, Cruise Passengers
Why Booking Hotels with AMEX Points is a Terrible Value
Activate Chase Freedom 5X for Q4 2021
If you enjoyed this, join 200,000+ readers: follow TravelSort on Twitter or like us on Facebook to be alerted to new posts.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits