Rosewood Villa Magna, Madrid Will Reopen November 7, 2021 Following Its Renovation, becoming the fourth Rosewood in Europe, after Rosewood London, Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco in Tuscany, and Hotel de Crillon in Paris. A number of additional Rosewood hotels in Europe are planned, including Rosewood Vienna in 2022 and Rosewood Amsterdam, Rosewood Munich, Rosewood Rome and Rosewood Venice, all in 2023.
Rosewood Villa Magna Location
Rosewood Villa Magna is located at Paseo de la Castellana 22, about a 12-15 minute drive from Madrid Airport and only a 6-7 minute drive or 25 minute walk to the Prado Museum. Calle Serrano, home to superb restaurants and shopping, is just steps away.
Rosewood Villa Magna Rooms and Suites
The renovated Rosewood Villa Magna has 154 rooms and suites, starting with the entry level Deluxe Room (322 sq. ft. / 30 sq. m.). Our recommendation among the rooms is the Grand Premier Castellana Room (484 sq. ft. / 45 sq. m.) with either one king bed or two twin beds, with lovely views of the Paseo de Castellana Boulevard. This room type also enjoys a walk-in closet, while the bathroom, as with the Grand Premier Room, includes both a soaking tub and a separate rain shower.
Small families will find the residentially styled Villa Magna Suite (700 sq. ft., / 65 sq. m.) wonderfully comfortable. The master bedroom with king bed and en suite master bathroom is separated from the living room, which has a sofa bed and a half bathroom. If needed for a larger family, the suite can connect to a Premier Room.
The pièce de la résistance at the hotel is the new rooftop Anglada House two-bedroom specialty suite (2568 sq. ft. / 220 sq. m.) which in addition to its master bedroom and second bedroom and two full bathrooms, living room and dining room, enjoys beautiful views from its private terrace, an office, private gym, and private sauna.
Rosewood Villa Magna Virtuoso Benefits and Opening Offer
As a Virtuoso member, TravelSort Clients enjoy the following Virtuoso benefits at the Rosewood Villa Magna:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excluding Signature Suites)
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent in local currency Hotel credit to be utilized during stay, applicable towards Food & Beverage outlets or Spa treatments (Excludes Amos Restaurant. Credit is not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For Suite bookings, the credit amount will be increased to $170 USD equivalent in local currency, with the same applications and restrictions in place.
- Welcome amenity of fruit and bottled water
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Clients visiting this winter and early spring can take advantage of the hotel's opening offer: 3rd night complimentary for reservations in Grand Premier and higher categories (excluding Signature Suites) for stays 11/7/21-3/31/22, including the above Virtuoso benefits.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits