Four Seasons New Orleans is Opening July 21, 2021, bringing the first new true luxury hotel to New Orleans in over 20 years. The hotel, 2 Canal Street, is located at the edge of the Mississippi River, with direct access to the streetcar line. On one side is the vibrant French Quarter and on the other, the historic Warehouse District, with its art galleries and unique shops.
Four Seasons New Orleans Rooms and Suites
With 272 rooms and 64 suites, this is one of the larger urban U.S. Four Seasons hotels, akin to Four Seasons Chicago. The most coveted room type will be the Premier River View Rooms, although with only twenty of them, fewer than half as many as there are Premier City View Rooms, upgrades will be harder to attain.
Four Seasons New Orleans Offers 2021-2022
Exclusively for Four Seasons Preferred Partner clients, enjoy a confirmed one category upgrade at time of booking for stays until 12/30/21, excluding blackout dates of October 7, 8, 14, 15 and 16, and November 11, 12 and 13, 2021. This offer is not valid for Two-Bedroom Suites and Presidential Suites.
Third Night Complimentary
Enjoy a complimentary third night for stay dates until May 31, 2022; blackout dates as above apply. This offer is combinable with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits below and the guaranteed upgrade offer above.
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served in a hotel restaurant or through In-Room Dining
- Hotel/Resort Credit (based on room category booked):
• Guest Rooms: USD 100 credit per stay
• Suites and Specialty Suites: USD 200 credit per stay
• Private Retreats: USD 200 credit per bedroom per stay
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits