There's a new Four Seasons AMEX Offer: either 15,000 Membership Rewards points or a $150 statement credit on $750 or more spend. The points offer (which we'd recommend) is for AMEX Platinum and high annual fee AMEX cards, but even if you have an AMEX Blue Business Plus card with no annual fee, as we do, you should be able to see a $150 statement credit offer, which is still a great deal, especially if you maximize the offer. Log into your AMEX account and scroll down the page to view your AMEX Offers.
Here's the Four Seasons offer:
- Add the offer to your AMEX card
- Earn either 15,000 Membership Rewards points or a $150 statement credit (depending on your AMEX card offer) by using your enrolled AMEX card to spend $750 or more on room rate and room charges at a participating Four Seasons hotel or private retreat by 8/31/21
- Eligible locations are in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Anguilla, Bahamas, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Reservations must be made online at U.S. website fourseasons.com or in-person (may be made by a Four Seasons Preferred Partner advisor, such as TravelSort)
- Excludes Four Seasons Gift Cards purchased online. Not valid for Four Seasons eGift Card purchases.
- Excludes any service or amenity not charged to a room, third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, The Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions and other amenities
Maximize the Offer
TravelSort Clients can maximize this AMEX offer by reserving with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits. There are three key advantages to reserving with Four Seasons Preferred Partner, instead of AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts:
1. Upgrade Priority: Four Seasons Preferred Partner guests are given top priority for upgrades, ahead of AMEX FHR, Virtuoso, reservations directly through the hotel, and of course other third party sites.
2. Combine Perks with Four Seasons Offers: Virtually all Four Seasons promotions, such as complimentary night offers, enhanced resort credit, and even advance purchase non-refundable rate discounts, can be combined with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits. This is not the case with AMEX FHR.
3. Increased Resort Credit for Suite and Private Retreat Stays: The enhanced Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits include a $200 per stay credit for suite reservations, and $200 per bedroom per stay credit for private retreat stays with multiple bedrooms. So a 4-bedroom private retreats stay would enjoy $800 resort credit for the stay, not just $100.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits