Does Four Seasons Have a Loyalty Program? Reader Jamie writes “Why is it that Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, Park Hyatt, Waldorf Astoria, Shangri-La etc. all belong to a loyalty program where you can earn points for stays and redeem them for free nights? Why doesn't the Four Seasons have such a program?”
The More Luxurious Hotel and Resort Brands Don't Have Points Based Loyalty Programs
Think about the most luxurious hotel and resort brands: Cheval Blanc (owned by LVMH); Four Seasons; Belmond; Aman Resorts; Rosewood Hotels; Peninsula Hotels. None of them have a points loyalty program (in contrast to Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis etc. which are part of Marriott Bonvoy; Park Hyatt and Andaz which belong to Hyatt; Waldorf Astoria and Conrad owned by Hilton, etc.). And that's for a reason: earning and redeeming points tends to make staying at hotels more transactional and promotes gamification, which is the opposite of the personalized experience that luxury brands want to cultivate.
Four Seasons Prefers Recognition and Personalization
Four Seasons prefers to recognize its most loyal guests with additional personalization. That said, our clients can enjoy special benefits at all Four Seasons hotels and resorts simply by reserving with us.
Enjoy Special Benefits via Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Enjoy special Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits by reserving all your Four Seasons hotel stays as a TravelSort Client:
- Upgrade if available at check-in (sometimes there's a Four Seasons Preferred Partner offer for select hotels that provides a guaranteed upgrade at booking)
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two guests per room, either at the restaurant (including buffets) or via in-room dining
- A $100 hotel credit per room or $200 per suite credit per stay. Four Seasons Private Residence stays enjoy $200 credit per bedroom
- Late check-out based on availability
The remaining Four Seasons Private Jet Journeys in 2023 are:
- African Wonders, August 1-13, 2023 (Athens, The Giza Pyramids, Serengeti, Mauritius, Rwanda, Victoria Falls, Johannesburg)
- Ancient Explorer, August 16-September 8, 2023 (Miami, Mexico City, Easter Island, Bora Bora, Great Barrier Reef, Bangkok, Wadi Rum and the Lost City of Petra, The Giza Pyramids, Taormina, Madrid)
- World of Adventures, September 8-October 1, 2023 (Seattle, Kyoto, Bali, Seychelles, Rwanda, Marrakech, Bogota, Galapagos Islands, Miami)
- Uncharted Discovery, November 30-December 20, 2023 (New Orleans, features Costa Rica, Machu Picchu, Buenos Aires, Antarctica, Bogota, Bahamas)
How to Reserve
If reserving a Four Seasons Jet Journey, maximize your chance of upgrades by reserving with TravelSort, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner. And if reserving Four Seasons hotels or resorts, enjoy higher priority for room and suite upgrades by reserving with TravelSort, since as a Four Seasons Preferred Partner, upgrades for our clients are prioritized ahead of AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts, Virtuoso, and other booking channels.
If you reserve Four Seasons hotels or are interested in a Four Seasons Private Jet journey and aren't already a client, become a TravelSort Client to enjoy Four Seasons Preferred Partner perks!
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits