Fly Singapore Business Class to Europe for Just 50,400 KrisFlyer Miles Each Way During April-May 2022 via Singapore Airline's Spontaneous Escapes sale. This 30% off offer is a good deal for those in the NYC area, since award rates are running higher than this, and Singapore Business Class is a very solid product, even if we prefer JAL SkySuite Business Class.
Note the following conditions:
- Must reserve by 3/31/22 for travel from 4/1/22-5/31/22
- Changes are not permitted for bookings made under this promotion. Cancellation is also not permitted for partially unused or totally unused tickets.
- Any waitlist redemption that is confirmed after 31 March 2022 (2359 hrs, GMT +8) will not be entitled to the discount and will be charged at full mileage levels.
Singapore Business Class Routes To/From the U.S.
- New York JFK to/from Frankfurt (SQ25/SQ26 only): 50,400 miles
- New York JFK or EWR to/from Singapore: 69,300 miles
- Los Angeles LAX to/from Singapore: 66,500 miles
While it's also possible to fly to Tokyo, we don't expect it to reopen by May without a self-isolation or quarantine requirement.
While AMEX Membership Rewards points, Chase Ultimate Rewards points, Citi ThankYou points and some others can transfer to Singapore KrisFlyer, we usually prefer to use Chase Ultimate Rewards points, because we can earn so many of them with 3X-5X category spend bonuses via our Chase Freedom, Ink, and Sapphire Reserve cards.
Here's our Singapore A380 Business Class video review:
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits