Update: Four Seasons One Dalton Street is now taking reservations from 5/20/19:
The New Four Seasons One Dalton Street, Boston Reservations are Now Open, Starting May 20, 2019. Rates currently start at $675 + tax per night for a Superior Room, while suites start at $1400 + tax per night for a Four Seasons Executive Suite.
Here are the confirmed Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits available to TravelSort Clients:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
Additionally, TravelSort Clients can enjoy an additional $100 spa services credit for new reservations made between September 1-December 31, 2019, as well as the above Preferred Partner benefits.
Four Seasons One Dalton Street Boston Room and Suite Categories
- Superior King Room: 397-428 sq ft., floor 8
- Deluxe King Room: 397-512 sq ft., floors 9-19
- Deluxe King Room with a View: 397-512 sq ft., floors 17-21
- Premier King Room: 440-512 sq ft., floors 9-19
- Four Seasons Executive Suite: 639-711 sq ft., floors 8-20
- Back Bay Corner Suite: 880-917 sq. ft., King bed in Master bedroom, sofa bed in living room, 1.5 baths, floors 8-21
- Cambridge Suite: floor to ceiling Back Bay views, living room and formal dining room, 1.5 baths, 1283 sq. ft., floor 21
See more on the Four Seasons One Dalton Street amenities, including Zuma Restaurant and the Spa, in our earlier post.
Do you plan to experience the new Four Seasons One Dalton Street Boston?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits