The New Four Seasons Boston One Dalton Street will open in early 2019, a sibling to the existing Four Seasons Boston at 200 Boylston Street. Four Seasons Boston One Dalton Street will offer 211 rooms and suites, of which 41 will be suites. The hotel will be on the lower floors, up through the 25th floor, with Four Seasons Private Residences located on floors 26-61.
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
Four Seasons Boston One Dalton Street Neighborhood and Building
One Dalton Street is located in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, about a 13 minute walk from the Back Bay T Station, a ~20 minute drive from Logan Airport, and close to fine dining, shopping, and sights. The Museum of Fine Arts is about an 18 min. walk, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is a 24 minute walk, Fenway Park is a 14 min. walk, and Boston Symphony Hall is a 7-8 min. walk, and the Apple Store on Boylston St. is a 6 min. walk.
The 61 floor building is designed by by Henry N. Cobb, a founding partner with I.M. Pei of Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, and the architect of the John Hancock Tower, the U.S. Bank Tower in LA, IMF Headquarters 2 in DC, and the Torre Espacio in Madrid, among others. The tower will be 742 feet tall at completion.
Four Seasons Boston One Dalton Street Amenities and Zuma Restaurant
The amenities of the new Four Seasons Boston One Dalton Street will include:
- An indoor 65 foot lap pool with floor to ceiling windows
- Fitness Center, including a yoga and pilates studio
- Men's and Women's Changing Rooms with steam rooms
- Four Seasons Spa and Salon
Zuma Restaurant will be the first Boston outpost of the restaurant started by Chef Rainer Becker, based on his 6 years in Tokyo; other locations include London, Hong Kong, New York, Las Vegas, Dubai, Miami and Rome. The restaurant is izakaya in style, with dishes brought to the table when they are ready, to be shared family-style. Signature dishes include roasted lobster with serrano pepper and garlic hojiso butter; roasted black cod marinated in saikyo miso with wasabi citrus sauce; rice hotpot with wild mushrooms, Japanese vegetables and black truffle; and spicy beef tenderloin with sesame, red chili and sweet soy, among others. There are also a variety of tempura, sushi, sashimi and grilled options.
Do you plan to stay at the new Four Seasons Boston One Dalton Street in 2019?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits