AMEX Offers Has a Grand Hyatt Targeted Offer: a $60 Statement Credit on $300 or more spend. Savvy travelers will want to combine this with Hyatt Prive Benefits, which are available to TravelSort Clients and clients of other Hyatt Prive luxury travel companies. Here are the offer details:
- If targeted, enroll your AMEX card
- Receive a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $300+ USD on room rate and room charges at a qualifying Grand Hyatt locations
- Stay dates must be July 1 – September 30, 2019
- Grand Hyatt must be in the U.S., Mexico, or Bahamas
- Offer not valid for purchases of gift cards, World of Hyatt Points, or Hyatt Gold Passport points.
- Excludes bookings made through MGM and via Hyatt Travel or Hyatt Vacations.
To maximize this offer, you'll want to stay at a Grand Hyatt in the U.S., Bahamas, or Mexico that is also a Hyatt Prive member. Keep in mind that to receive Hyatt Prive benefits at a Grand Hyatt, your stay must be for at least 2 nights.
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, The Bahamas
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Grand Hyatt New York
- Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- Grand Hyatt Seattle
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
If you and your travel partner both are targeted for this offer, you could split the cost of your stay between your two enrolled AMEX cards, as long as the amount billed on each card is at least $300.
Do you plan to take advantage of this Grand Hyatt AMEX Offer, and stack it with Hyatt Prive benefits?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits