The Four Seasons San Francisco at Embarcadero is Open for Reservations from May 7, 2020, following a renovation of the property, which was previously the Loews Regency San Francisco, and before that, the Mandarin Oriental San Francisco. I'm very happy to see it become a second Four Seasons hotel in San Francisco, since it was lackluster under Loews, and in general San Francisco, for such a wealthy city, is strangely lacking in great luxury hotels.
As always, the best way to reserve the hotel as a TravelSort Client is with Four Seasons Preferred Partner, as FSPP upgrades are prioritized ahead of AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts, Virtuoso, and other reservation channels.
Four Seasons San Francisco at Embarcadero Preferred Partner Benefits
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
4th Night Free Offer + Preferred Partner Benefits
The best current offer is 4th night free, which combines with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits. This offer is available until December 31, 2020, although some blackout dates may apply.
Four Seasons San Francisco at Embarcadero Room and Suite Types
The hotel, located in 345 California Center at 222 Sansome Street, is one of the tallest buildings in the city, and has some of the most spectacular views in the city of the San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, and Bay Bridge. Here are the room and suite types:
- Superior City View Room with 1 king or 1 queen bed (350 sq. ft., floors 38-48)
- Superior Bay View Room with 1 king or 1 queen bed (350 sq. ft., view of the Bay)
- Deluxe City View Room with 1 king bed or 2 double beds (425 sq. ft.)
- Deluxe Bay View Room with 1 king bed (425 sq. ft., view of the Bay)
- Premium Bridge View Room with 1 king bed (450 sq. ft., corner room with views of the Bay from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Bridge, including the Transamerica Pyramid, Coit Tower and Alcatraz
- Bay View Corner Suite with 1 king bed (575 sq. ft., view of San Francisco Bay and the Oakland Bay Bridge, including Treasure Island and the East Bay hills)
- Golden Gate View Corner Suite with 1 king bed (575 sq. ft., view of San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge, including Alcatraz and the East Bay hills)
- Bridge View One Bedroom Suite (800 sq. ft., 2 full bathrooms, floors 41 and 45-47, view of Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge and skyline, including the Transamerica Pyramid, Coit Tower and Alcatraz)
- Golden Gate View One Bedroom Suite (900 sq. ft., 2 full bathrooms, floors 41 and 45-47, view of the skyline and Golden Gate Bridge)
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits