Four Seasons Punta Mita Villas are Offering Up to $6000 in Resort Credit for a 7 Night or Longer Stay, taking into account FSPP amenities. This is a better offer than we've seen for other private villas, including other Four Seasons Private Retreats offers, which generally include a specific experience that isn't valued as highly. Here are the offer details:
- Stay dates: Until December 1, 2021 (some blackout dates apply)
- Minimum 7 night stay
- Includes roundtrip airport transfers once per stay
- Stays in a 5 Bedroom Ocean Villa enjoy one $5000 resort credit per stay
- Stays in a 4 Bedroom Ocean Villa: one $4000 resort credit per stay
- Stays in a 3 Bedroom Ocean Residence: one $3000 resort credit per stay
- Also includes the enhanced Four Seasons Preferred Partner amenities:
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $200 resort credit per bedroom
- Premium internet
In combination with the Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, the 5 BR Ocean Villa enjoys a total of $6000 resort credit, the 4BR Ocean Villa receives $4800 resort credit, and the 3BR Ocean Residence has $3600 resort credit.
Alternatively, an even better offer, depending on pricing, can be the 5th night complimentary offer, which also combines with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, such that the 5BR Villa would enjoy a $1000 resort credit, 4BR Villa an $800 resort credit, and a 3BR Villa a $600 resort credit.
For large or extended families or a group of friends, this offer could be the perfect way to enjoy the privacy of a villa, while having all the amenities of a Four Seasons resort. Villas include a golf cart for ease of getting around the resort, handy given how extensive the grounds are.
If you've stayed at one of the Ocean Villas at Four Seasons Punta Mita, what was your experience?
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits