The New Four Seasons Los Cabos at Costa Palmas is Open for Reservations Starting November 1, 2019, and is available for festive season and New Year's holiday reservations for 2019-2020. This is good news for those who know they want to get away somewhere warm this holiday season, but haven't made plans yet, as many other top luxury resorts are already booked up for those dates or have long 10 night minimums.
Checking sample holiday dates of December 26-January 2, rates start at $1800 + taxes per night for Ocean View Rooms, with Prime Ocean View for $1950+ per night, Ocean View with Plunge Pool for $2100+ per night and Oceanfront $2250+ per night. Suites start at $3000+ per night, although the top suite categories are already sold out.
Of course, if you're willing to go earlier, in November, rates are considerably less. For sample dates of November 11-16, I currently see rates starting at $850 + taxes per night for Ocean View and Sunrise Rooms, with Prime Ocean View Rooms at $1000+ per night, Ocean View Room with Plunge Pool for $1150+ per night, and Oceanfront Rooms for $1300+ per night. Suites start at $1500+, and the 3BR Beachfront Presidential Suite is $4000+ per night.
There's also more info on the resort's dining options:
- Beachside Restaurant: The most elegant option at the resort will offer both international dishes, with local ingredients sourced from the resort's own farm, and fresh caught seafood
- Casa Brasa is a more casual poolside restaurant, featuring Baja favorites such as grilled shrimp or fish tacos, chopped salads, guacamole made to order, all washed down with craft beers, margaritas and other frozen cocktails and mocktails.
- Culinary Experience “Catch Your Own Dinner” at Casa Brasa will have you boarding a fishing boat at the Four Seasons' private marina, to catch your own snapper, marlin or sailfish. The chef will then prepare your meal with your choice of signature sauces and side dishes. One option is Pescado Sarandeado, where the fish is marinated in a spicy paste of ancho and guajillo chilis.
- La Cevicheria: Fans of fresh ceviche and tostadas will enjoy this poolside bar, with stools on one side and swim-up service on the other.
- Ginger House: For those in need of a quick bite or drink, this outdoor cafe will serve espresso drinks, fresh pressed juices, artisanal pastries, sandwiches, and homemade gelato.
Here's the resort's YouTube video teaser:
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits