Four Seasons Hong Kong is Offering 4th Night Free + Preferred Partner Benefits, a great deal at one of the top city hotels in Asia. There is no 4th night free offer if you just go to the hotel's offer page, and interestingly there was a glitch such that this offer wasn't appearing in the Four Seasons Preferred Partner portal either, so I'm highlighting it in this post.
We recently enjoyed a great stay at the Four Seasons Hong Kong, with access to the fantastic Executive Club Lounge. I highly recommend buying access to the lounge if you don't book a Club Room or one of the suites that include access to the lounge. We also greatly enjoyed our time at the pool (which I highlighted in Top 10 City Center Luxury Hotel Pools), and of course Lung King Heen and the hotel's French restaurant, Caprice, are both Michelin starred, and should be booked well in advance, particularly Lung King Heen for dim sum lunches.
The Preferred Partner offer is valid for the following room categories, with the following potential upgrades:
- Deluxe Peak View room to Deluxe Harbour View
- Deluxe Harbour View room to Premier Harbour View
- Harbour View Suite to Grand Harbour View Suite
While there is also an AMEX 4th night free offer, remember that Four Seasons Preferred Partner upgrades receive top priority, so you are more likely to be upgraded as a TravelSort Client, with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, instead of booking with AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts.
Book by December 19, 2018 for stays completed by December 23, 2018, except for blackout dates of 9/12/18, 9/13/18, 9/19/18, 9/20/18, 11/12/18, 11/13/18, 11/14/18.
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
Smokers, take note that effective June 15, 2018, all Four Seasons Hong Kong rooms and suites are non-smoking.
I've already had some clients take advantage of this offer, in lieu of the Hong Kong hotel they usually stay at.
If you've stayed at the Four Seasons Hong Kong recently, what was your experience?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits