The Top Hong Kong Luxury Hotels are fantastic; the high standard of service and cuisine is why Hong Kong is one of the Best Luxury Hotel Cities. It's true that weather is more comfortable in the fall and early winter, while summer tends to be humid and hot, punctuated by thunder storms, but that also gives rise to some excellent luxury hotel offers this time of year. Here are my picks:
1. Four Seasons Hong Kong: 3rd Night Free in Select Suites + Preferred Partner Benefits
Four Seasons Hong Kong, together with the Four Seasons Paris, are a couple of my very favorite city Four Seasons hotels in the world. Treat yourself to a suite and enjoy complimentary access to the Executive Club Lounge. The outdoor pool enjoys a lovely view of Victoria Harbour, and attentive pool attendants ensure you have ice water, plus periodically offer treats–on our recent visit it was a delicious dark chocolate.
Dates: Until September 8, 2018
Eligible Suite Types: Harbour View Suite, Grand Harbour View Suite, Deluxe Suite
Four Seasons Hong Kong Preferred Partner Benefits
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
2. Landmark Mandarin Oriental: 3rd Night Free + Fan Club Benefits
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, located about a 20 minute walk from the Four Seasons Hong Kong, has spacious modern rooms of 600 square feet, some of which have circular bathrooms with round spa tubs. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool as part of its spa, and also is home to 2-Michelin Star Amber Restaurant, serving French cuisine. In addition to the Four Seasons Hong Kong and The Upper House, the Landmark is my clients' most booked Hong Kong luxury hotel.
Dates: Until September 8, 2018
Eligible Room Types: L600 Deluxe, L600 Premier, L600 Executive, L900 Landmark Suite
Landmark Mandarin Oriental Fan Club Benefits
- USD 100 Food & Beverage or Spa Credit, per room per stay
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary High Speed Streaming Internet Access during stay
- Personalized welcome amenity
- Celebratory treat if celebrating a special occasion, such as an anniversary or birthday
- One category room upgrade, subject to availability at time of check-in
- Early check-in and late check-out, based on availability
3. The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong: 3rd Night Free + Virtuoso Benefits
If you stay at The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, I highly recommend reserving a room or suite with Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong Club Lounge access, as the Club Lounge was the highlight of our stay. In fact, when it emerged that the lounge had run out of the regular afternoon tea offerings, the apologetic staff actually sourced some amazing Pierre Herme pastries for me (yes, there's a Pierre Herme outlet in the lobby–another huge reason for foodies to stay here). Also don't miss dim sum at 2 Michelin Star Tin Lung Heen, also in the hotel.
Dates: Until August 31, 2018
Eligible Room Types: Deluxe Victoria Harbour Rooms and above
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (cannot be used at Almas Caviar Bar and Pierre Hermes Shop, which are 3rd party company,not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes third party outlets)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
4. The Upper House: 4th Night Free + Spectacular Summer Benefits
As with the Four Seasons Hong Kong, I have clients that return every year to The Upper House: it's that good. It's part of Swire Hotels, which also has The Opposite House in Beijing; The Temple House in Chengdu; and The Middle House in Shanghai, all of them are Virtuoso members except for The Middle House, which is applying to be Virtuoso.
Dates: Until September 8, 2018
Spectacular Summer Benefits for Studio 70
- Daily breakfast for two at Café Gray Deluxe
- Complimentary HK$1,000 House credit per stay
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea Set for two people at Café Gray Deluxe per stay
- Exclusive gift amenities from The Upper House
- Complimentary HK$300 Cinema Gift Card* (Cinema Gift Card can be used in all Broadway, PALACE and AMC Cinemas, and also for online ticketing at www.cinema.com.hk and www.amccinemas.com.hk)
- HK$600 Puyi Optical & VAULT credit** (Save HKD 600 on HK$3,000 purchase on full-priced merchandise such as optical frame, lenses or sunglasses .Valid until 30 Sep, 2018 and terms & conditions apply
- 1,000 Asia Miles per stay
- Complimentary limousine drop off on Hong Kong Island, subject to availability
- Complimentary late check-out, subject to availability
Additional benefits for Studio 80 and Upper Suite bookings, in addition to the above.
5. Island Shangri-La Hong Kong: 4th Night Free + Luxury Circle Benefits
The Island Shangri-La is located about a 17 minute walk from the Admiralty MTR Station, and is near The Upper House. As always, with Shangri-La locations that offer a Horizon Club Lounge, I recommend reserving a Horizon Club Room, or one of the suites, which includes access to the Horizon Club. That's because the hotel is quite large, so the Horizon Club offers a more personalized experience and dedicated concierge team, in addition to complimentary breakfast and evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
Dates: Book by December 15, 2018 for stays until December 29, 2018, except September 10-14, 2018 inclusive.
Eligible Room Types: Deluxe Rooms, Horizon Rooms and Suites (excluding Specialty Suites and Presidential Suite)
Island Shangri-La Hong Kong Luxury Circle Benefits
- Upgrade at time of booking for these categories: Deluxe Peak View Room to Deluxe Harbour View Room; Horizon Peak View Room to Horizon Harbour View Room
- Hotel credit of USD100 or 10% of average daily room rate, whichever is higher (once per stay)
- Complimentary full breakfast for two, including in-room dining
- A VIP Welcome Amenity
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
Which Hong Kong luxury hotel is your favorite?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits