With AMEX Offers, book Mandarin Oriental Hotels to earn a $100 statement credit after spending $500. The best way to maximize this offer, which is for Mandarin Oriental hotels in the U.S. only, is to book as a TravelSort Client or with another Mandarin Oriental Fan Club advisor in order to also enjoy Mandarin Oriental Fan Club benefits:
- USD 100 Food & Beverage or Spa Credit, per room per stay
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary High Speed Streaming Internet Access during stay
- Personalized welcome amenity
- Celebratory treat if celebrating a special occasion, such as an anniversary or birthday
- One category room upgrade, subject to availability at time of check-in
- Early check-in and late check-out, based on availability
Here are the Mandarin Oriental AMEX Offers details:
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $500+ on room rate and room charges
- Stay dates: Until May 30, 2019
- Mandarin Oriental U.S. hotels only; all non-U.S. Mandarin Oriental hotels and international Mandarin Oriental Web sites are excluded
- Reservation must be made at mandarinoriental.com (U.S. Web site), in-person, by phone, or through TravelSort or another Mandarin Oriental Fan Club advisor with the Fan Club benefits.
- Excludes gift cards
- Limit of one enrolled card per card member across all American Express offer channels
- Must first add offer to AMEX card, then use the enrolled card to redeem. Enrollment limited.
Which AMEX Cards are Targeted for the Offer?
I've seen AMEX EveryDay, AMEX Blue for Business, and AMEX Platinum cards with this offer, so it seems widely targeted.
Where are the Mandarin Oriental Hotels in the U.S.?
There are only a few Mandarin Oriental hotels in the U.S.:
- Mandarin Oriental Boston
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Oriental New York
- Mandarin Oriental Washington, DC
The New York hotel is mostly notable for its views and location, by Central Park, the Miami property is quite good if you want to be near downtown Miami (not South Beach), and the Mandarin Oriental Washington DC, by the Tidal Basis, is good for visits to the Smithsonian Museums, and also has Club Room and Suites with access to the Club Lounge.
The Mandarin Oriental Boston, however, is the only one in the U.S. that I think of as currently the leading hotel in its city, something that may or may not change with the opening of the Four Seasons One Dalton Street, Boston.
What If I'm Only Staying at One of the Eligible Mandarin Oriental Hotels Later in the Year?
You should be able to prepay your stay (make sure it posts to your account before the May 30, 2019 deadline) in order to qualify for the $100 statement credit, using your enrolled AMEX card. This is what I did last year with AMEX Offers for Four Seasons and Peninsula Hotels, and the bonus points posted to my account–see 25K AMEX Points Posted.
Which is your favorite Mandarin Oriental, either in the U.S. or worldwide?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits