Turks & Caicos Will End Its Pre-Travel COVID-19 Test Requirement on May 1, 2022, making it easier to visit. The Caribbean country is a favorite warm weather destination for many on the East Coast, with a nonstop flight time of just 3.5 hours from New York JFK, and just 2 hours from Miami.
In addition to dropping the testing requirement, Turks & Caicos will end the requirement to purchase travel insurance (although we continue to recommend travel insurance to all clients) and won't require travel authorization via the TCI Assured portal. That said, all visitors age 18 and older must still be fully vaccinated:
- A negative COVID-19 test and insurance will no longer be required.
- Travel authorization via the TCI Assured portal will no longer be required.
- Face masks will no longer be required.
- All visitors aged 18 and over must still be fully-vaccinated to enter the Turks and Caicos.
By removing the testing requirement, Turks & Caicos joins the following Caribbean countries that don't require a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Bonaire (No covid test required for those 12 and older if vaccination or booster was less than nine months (270 days) ago)
- Dominica (No covid test needed for fully vaccinated visitors)
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- St. Barts (No covid test needed for fully vaccinated visitors)
- St. Lucia No covid test needed for fully vaccinated visitors)
- St. Martin/St. Maarten (No covid test needed for fully vaccinated visitors vaccinated within the past 9 months)
- USVI (No covid test needed for fully vaccinated visitors)
Where to Stay in Turks & Caicos
Our top recommendation for Turks & Caicos is one of the beach villas at COMO Parrot Cay, which we reserve for clients with Virtuoso benefits:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full Breakfast for two guests per bedroom, in restaurant or via in-room dining
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
For those who don't want the private island seclusion of Parrot Cay and who want to dine out and explore Providenciales, we recommend Grace Bay Club, with the following Virtuoso benefits:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (not applicable to the Private Villa Collection, Penthouses or 4 Bedroom Estate Suites)
- Full Breakfast for all registered guests in Grill Rouge
- Resort or Hotel credit for the following categories at the resort to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Junior Suite/Studio Room – $100USD equivalent
- 1-Bedroom – $150USD equivalent
- 2-Bedroom – $200USD equivalent
- 3-Bedroom – $250USD equivalent
- 4-Bedroom and larger – $300USD equivalent
- Early check-in, 4pm late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Top Caribbean Luxury Hotel Offers 2022
Rosewood Le Guanahani St Barths Now Open
New American Airlines Nonstop Flight to Anguilla AXA