Considering the Caribbean for a 2022 vacation? We've picked the best Caribbean Luxury Offers in 2022 for winter and spring getaways.
1. Jumby Bay, Antigua: 5th Night Free + Virtuoso Benefits
Jumby Bay is part of the exclusive Oetker Collection, which also includes the elegant Le Bristol Paris and Eden Rock St Barths, so standards are high; this is far from a typical all-inclusive.
See Antigua and Barbuda Entry Requirements
- Offer: Enjoy a complimentary 5th night when you stay in a Beachside Suite
- All Inclusive Experience: Gourmet all day dining , featuring fresh island produce, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea; Beverages including fine wines, Taittinger champagne and cocktails; Water sports at your leisure: waterskiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling and catamaran trips for sundowners; Leisure facilities: three pools, fitness and tennis facilities, yoga and meditation pavilion; Daily children’s program
- Dates: 4/1/22-6/30/21
- All inclusive rates starting from $2100 per night before taxes and fees, not inclusive of requisite food & beverage charges for the 5th night
Jumby Bay is all-inclusive, but with our Virtuoso benefits enjoy a culinary welcome amenity, an upgrade if available at time of check-in, plus a $100 resort credit once during the stay
2. Amanera: 5th Night Free
One of our favorite Caribbean luxury resorts, Amanera boasts beautiful casitas and casas, lovely views, very good service compared to other Caribbean resorts, and activities that range from golfing to surfing to horseback riding and culinary lessons. Beach lovers, be aware that Amanera's beach is great for walks, but afternoons are often rough and generally not swimmable.
Dominican Republic COVID-19 Entry Restrictions
- 5th Night Free Offer dates: 5/30/22-8/20/22; 7th night free 1/17/22-5/29/22 and 11/21/22-3/31/23
- Excludes the 2BR Bay View Casa
- Children up to age 11 may share a casita with parents on a complimentary basis; 3rd guest in a casita age 12+ is $180++ per night
3. The Ocean Club, Four Seasons Bahamas: 4th Night Free + Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits
With short nonstop flights from so many U.S. cities and beautiful beaches, the Bahamas remains a Caribbean favorite, and The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Resort, is a far better option than the Atlantis resorts.
- Enjoy a 4th night free for most 2022 dates
- Includes complimentary roundtrip airport transfers, whether flying commercially or by private jet
- Also includes Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits
4. Four Seasons Nevis: 4th Night Free + Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits
St. Kitts & Nevis Entry Requirements
- 4th night free offered for stays 1/1/22-3/31/22
- All room, suite and villa categories
- Includes Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits
5. Park Hyatt St. Kitts: 5th Night Free + Hyatt Prive Benefits
Park Hyatt St. Kitts, while not in the same league as Amanera, Jumby Bay or Four Seasons Anguilla, has an attractive 5th night complimentary offer that combines with Hyatt Prive benefits.
St. Kitts & Nevis Entry Requirements
- Book by 12/15/21 for stays until 4/30/22
- Includes up to (3) scheduled resort experiences. These experiences include Masters of Mixology Class, From the Cellar Wine Tasting at The Great House, Cigar and Chill experience with pairings of cigars, cognacs and bourbons, Brewed Awakening barista class, and Guided Kayak and Snorkel Excursions from our beach. Advance reservations are required for all experiences.
Park Hyatt St. Kitts Hyatt Prive Benefits
- One category room upgrade confirmed within 24 hours of booking, except for forecasted high occupancy stay periods (excludes room to suite and premium suites)
- Daily breakfast for two
- A $100 resort credit once during the stay
6. Four Seasons Anguilla: 6th Night Complimentary + Preferred Partner Benefits
Four Seasons Anguilla, particularly its multi-bedroom Beachfront Villas, is a favorite Caribbean resort for families and extended families. The resort is easy driving distance to some of Anguilla's better restaurants, making it a great foodie destination as well. Effective November 1, 2021, Anguilla is permitting antigen tests where the sample is taken via a nasopharyngeal swab, which generally has a faster turnaround time than the also accepted rt-PCR test. Plus, American Eagle is starting nonstop flights to Anguilla.
Anguilla COVID-19 Entry Requirements
- Offer dates: Until 12/17/21 and 1/4/22-12/16/22
- Includes Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits:
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served in a hotel restaurant or through In-Room Dining
- Resort credit (once per stay: $100 for rooms, $200 for suites, $200 per bedroom for private residences)
- Complimentary standard Internet in all guest rooms and premium Internet in all suites
7. COMO Parrot Cay: 7th Night Free
COMO Parrot Cay, particularly its Beach Villas, are our top recommendation on Turks & Caicos, as service and even dining tends to be better than at Amanyara. And with fewer than half the accommodations of the newer high-rise Ritz-Carlton Turks & Caicos, Parrot Cay is a less crowded place to unwind.
Turks & Caicos COVID-19 Entry Requirements
- Enjoy a complimentary 7th night for many dates in 2022 (some blackout dates apply)
Updated: Grand Cayman Reopening Plan
Updated: Top 10 Luxury Beach Resorts Still Available for Festive Season 2021-2022
The Most Vaccinated Caribbean Islands
If you enjoyed this, join 200,000+ readers: follow TravelSort on Twitter or like us on Facebook to be alerted to new posts.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits