A Mandarin Oriental AMEX Offer is being targeted to some AMEX cardholders: Earn a $100 statement credit for $500 or more in spend. Here are the offer details:
- Earn a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled card to make a single purchase of $500 or more on room rate and room charges at a Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Valid for Mandarin Oriental hotels in the U.S.
- Valid until 12/31/19
- Not valid for gift cards
- Must be booked directly with Mandarin Oriental (or TravelSort, or other luxury travel advisor who reserves directly with Mandarin Oriental)
Mandarin Oriental Hotels in the U.S.
Currently there are just four Mandarin Oriental hotels in the U.S.:
- Mandarin Oriental Boston
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Oriental New York
- Mandarin Oriental Washington, DC
How to Maximize the Mandarin Oriental AMEX Offer
The best way to maximize this offer is by reserving with TravelSort or another Mandarin Oriental Fan Club luxury travel advisor, to obtain these benefits with your reservation:
- USD 100 Food & Beverage or Spa Credit, per room per stay
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary High Speed Streaming Internet Access during stay
- Personalized welcome amenity
- Celebratory treat if celebrating a special occasion, such as an anniversary or birthday
- One category room upgrade, subject to availability at time of check-in
- Early check-in and late check-out, based on availability
You do have to use the AMEX card that you added the offer for, which is likely to be the AMEX Platinum. If multiple AMEX cards are targeted, a better one to use would be the AMEX Blue Business Plus, since it earns 2X points per dollar on all spend, while the AMEX Platinum only earns 1 Membership Rewards point per dollar on this type of hotel reservation.
Do you plan to take advantage of this Mandarin Oriental AMEX Offer? Which is your favorite Mandarin Oriental hotel in the world?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits