JetBlue is offering 20% off Flights today and tomorrow only, in celebration of its inaugural flight from NYC to Havana, Cuba. Here are the details:
- Travel December 7, 2016 to February 15, 2017, except for blackout dates December 16-January 8, 2017 and excluding travel on Sundays
- Book by 11:59pm ET November 30, 2016
- Travel must originate in a U.S. JetBlue city (including Puerto Rico)
- Not valid on previous bookings
- Not valid on JetBlue Mint Business Class (unfortunate, since JetBlue Mint is JetBlue's best product offering)
- Not valid on itineraries that include a non-JetBlue flight for any segment
- Go to jetblue.com/promo to auto-populate the promo code, CELEBRATE
Cuba isn't a luxury travel destination (at least not yet) but plenty of folks would like to go. Here's an example of nonstop NYC JFK to Havana HAV flights for $194.36 roundtrip:
- Depart Jan. 19 JFK 8:58am, Arrive HAV 1:05pm for $99
- Depart HAV Jan. 26 2:20pm, Arrive JFK 5:33pm for $97
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
Which Credit Card to Use for JetBlue Flights
If you have the JetBlue Plus card, it earns 6X per dollar spent on JetBlue purchases, but otherwise, the best card to use is the AMEX Platinum (personal), which earns 5X on airfare, or the Chase Sapphire Reserve, which earns 3X on all travel and automatically gives you statement credit for your first $300 in travel spend per December to December billing cycle.
Do you plan to take advantage of 20% off JetBlue flights?
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book your Washington, DC Luxury Hotel with Virtuoso or Preferred Partner Benefits!