Hyatt is Thanking Healthcare Workers with Discounted Rates Through June 30, 2021. Earlier today, Hyatt and American Airlines provided 3 night complimentary vacations to workers at NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst, one of the hospitals hardest hit with coronavirus patients in the NYC area.
- Eligibility: You must be a healthcare worker at the time of travel
- Verification of employment will be requested at check-in. If the guest is not a healthcare worker, Hyatt reserves the right to convert the stay rate to the current Hyatt standard rate
- Use special offer code THANKYOU
- Stay must be completed by June 30, 2021
- Stay can be up to 7 nights, and up to 3 rooms total may be booked (for accompanying guests of the healthcare worker)
- Stay does NOT earn World of Hyatt points and is not eligible for any World of Hyatt benefits, such as elite benefits.
- Blackout periods may apply
Note that some Hyatt hotels are currently closed, due to the COVID-19. For example, here are the expected reopening dates (at time of writing) of some of TravelSort Clients' most reserved Hyatt luxury properties. Keep in mind that reopening dates could be further postponed.
- Andaz 5th Avenue: June 1, 2020
- Andaz Maui at Wailea: June 1, 2020 (likely to be postponed further)
- Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills: June 1, 2020
- Park Hyatt Kyoto: June 1, 2020
- Park Hyatt Maldives: No future reservations available until further notice
- Park Hyatt Milan: June 1, 2020
- Park Hyatt New York: July 1, 2020
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendome: July 17, 2020
- Park Hyatt, Washington DC: May 15, 2020
- Park Hyatt Vienna: May 15, 2020
- Park Hyatt Zurich: May 25, 2020
For those who are not healthcare workers, the best way to reserve Hyatt hotels and resorts is with Hyatt Prive benefits, as these include a one category upgrade (room to room or suite to suite) that is confirmable within 24 hours of booking, assuming forecasted occupancy is <~95% for the stay dates. Note that the Hyatt Prive benefits are not combinable with discounted rates such as the one for healthcare workers.
- Welcome amenity
- Complimentary full breakfast for up to 2 in-room guests
- $100 hotel credit at Park Hyatt hotels; $50 or $100 hotel credit depending on the property for participating Andaz, Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency hotels, once during the stay.
- Priority upgrade: confirmed within 24 hours of TravelSort's request
- Priority for connecting room availability and early check-in / late check-out
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits