Four Seasons Anguilla Resort will open October 2016, rebranding the former Viceroy Anguilla. This is great news for TravelSort Clients and fans of Four Seasons, since it means that Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits will be available when reserving the property with TravelSort or other Four Seasons Preferred Partner luxury travel advisors.
While the specific Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits haven't yet been announced for Four Seasons Anguilla, I suspect that the resort-specific amenity will be a $100 spa credit:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Choice of USD100 Spa credit (not applicable to products) or USD100 golf credit
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
The great thing about Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits is that they can be combined with virtually all other Four Seasons offers, and that Four Seasons Preferred Partner reservations give you priority when it comes to upgrades, even ahead of AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts and Virtuoso bookings.
While I haven't personally visited Anguilla or the current Viceroy / soon to be Four Seasons Anguilla, clients have really enjoyed the resort, for several reasons:
- Beautiful beach
- No cruise ships allowed to dock in Anguilla and no jet skis are allowed, preserving more of the island's tranquility
- No casinos (a con for gamblers, but a pro for everyone else)
- Modern design of resort
- Multi-bedroom villas available for extended family vacations and celebrations
- Ocean front spa
- Great dining on and off resort
Getting to Anguilla
Flights to Anguilla are from St. Maarten (SXM) on Winair or Air Sunshine; or San Juan (SJU), Nevis, and St. Thomas on Air Sunshine. The nice thing is that starting November 5, you can fly JetBlue Mint Business Class to St. Martin / St. Maarten SXM every Saturday, with daily service December 23, 2016 – January 2, 2017. See JetBlue Mint Expansion.
Then from SXM, you can either take a short flight to Anguilla, or alternatively a private boat shuttle or take a taxi to the ferry dock and take one of the public ferries to Anguilla. The following are current prices as of time of writing, and subject to change:
- Private boat charter: $450 each way, up to 4 passengers, takes ~30-40 minutes
- Shared boat shuttle departs once an hour between 12noon and 5pm, $85 per person each way
- Taxi from airport to public ferry dock for ~$30, then public ferry for ~$25 per person each way
Do you plan to stay at the new Four Seasons Anguilla?
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel or cruise with us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book the Four Seasons Anguilla with Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits!