The Chase Sapphire Reserve Will Offer 5X on Instacart and Gas Stations and 10X on select streaming services for Q3 2020, July 1-September 30, 2020. These are welcome additional benefits, following on the footsteps of the Chase Sapphire Reserve's 5X Bonus on Groceries that ends today, June 30. Here are the details:
- Earn 5X Ultimate Rewards points per dollar on up to $3000 total in qualifying Instacart purchases July-September, 2020
- Qualifying purchases must be made through the Instacart Web site or mobile app; those made through other retailers' sites are not eligible.
- Excludes gift cards
- Allow 6-8 weeks for bonus points to post
- Earn 5X Ultimate Rewards points per dollar on up to $1500 total in gas station purchases July-September, 2020
- Earn 10X Ultimate Rewards points per dollar on up to $1500 total in select streaming service purchases July-September 2020
- Qualifying streaming services are Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, Netflix, Sling, Vudu, Fubo TV, Apple Music, SiriusXM, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube TV.
Renewals through December 2020 Will Pay $450 Instead of $550
Earlier this year Chase announced a $100 statement credit for Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholder renewals that occurred April-July 2020 to keep the effective annual fee the same, instead of the increased $550 Chase Sapphire Reserve annual fee.
Fortunately, cardholders whose cards renew August-December 2020 are in luck, as their renewal fee will be $450 (it should be charged this way, instead of being charged $550 and getting a $100 statement credit).
Will you manage to take advantage of the 5X for gas stations and Instacart and/or 10X for select streaming services?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits