Rosewood Baha Mar and Other Baha Mar, Bahamas Guests Will Have Free Private Jet Service back to South Florida or a 14-Day Extended Stay if they test positive for COVID-19 before their departure from the resort.
The benefits, the first of their kind announced by a resort, are part of Baha Mar's Travel with Confidence program. Note that in order to qualify, guests must stay at a Baha Mar resort as the first resort in the Bahamas. Any guests who stay elsewhere in the Bahamas and subsequently transfer to a Baha Mar resort are not covered under the program.
If a Baha Mar resort guest tests positive during his/her stay, Baha Mar will provide courtesy suite accommodations and a daily dining credit of $150 per person per day, for up to 14 days in quarantine. If the COVID-19 positive guest must return to the United States earlier, Baha Mar will provide private air travel to South Florida for the guest and their immediate family (up to four people occupying the same room) to the U.S., free of charge.
Baha Mar resorts include the Rosewood Baha Mar, The Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, The SLS Baha Mar, and Melia Nassau Beach. The Rosewood Baha Mar, which reopens to guests on March 4, 2021, is a Virtuoso property, so TravelSort Clients enjoy these benefits:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full American Breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in MALAM daily
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit once during stay for Rosewood outlets only (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
There are also some special offers combinable with the above Virtuoso benefits:
- More Rosewood: Enjoy a complimentary night with a stay of 4, 5 or 7 nights in select room types. Book by 3/31/21 for stays through 12/31/21
- Extended Time Away: Exclusive savings when reserving 14 nights or more in a suite or villa, plus $100 nightly resort credit, complimentary cooking class with the Executive Chef, complimentary access to Rosewood Baha Mar group fitness classes, one complimentary 3 hour babysitting session weekly for up to 2 children. Book by 3/31/21 for stays through 12/31/21
The Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is a Hyatt Prive member, so TravelSort Clients enjoy Hyatt Prive benefits with stays of at least two consecutive nights:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to forecast occupancy
- Welcome amenity
- Daily breakfast for two
- $100 resort credit once during the stay
- Complimentary WiFi
Bahamas Entry Restrictions
The Bahamas requires each arriving travelers to:
- Have a negative result from a RT-PCR COVID-19 test taken within the 5 days prior to traveling to the Bahamas. Children age 10 and under are exempt.
- Apply for and receive a Bahamas Health Travel Visa which costs $40 for stays of up to 4 nights, and $60 for stays of 5 nights or more
- Take a Rapid COVID-19 antigen test on arrival at the airport
- Take a second Rapid COVID-19 antigen test on Day 5 (unless departing on Day 5)
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits