Maximize AMEX Offers for Langham Hotels and Marriott Bonvoy this winter and early spring. And don't forget to take advantage of the Mandarin Oriental AMEX Offer, which expires at the end of January 2022. Keep in mind you don't have to have a high annual fee card such as the AMEX Platinum to take advantage of AMEX Offers; we've gotten all of these offers on our no annual fee AMEX Blue Business Plus, which earns 2X Membership Rewards points on all spend, so every AMEX Offer we take advantage of saves us money rather than mitigating an expensive annual fee, in addition to earning double points. Always be sure to save the offer to your AMEX card and use the same card when spending, to earn the statement credit (or Membership Rewards points, depending on your particular offer).
Langham Hotels: Earn $150 Statement Credit with $750+ Spend
- Use your enrolled AMEX to spend at least $750 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges at a Langham hotel in North America and earn a $150 statement credit
- Stay Dates: 1/26/22-4/26/22
- Excludes all other Langham Hotel locations, gift card purchases if not charged to a room, and transactions or reservations made through third party sites
How to Maximize the Langham Hotels AMEX Offer
Since most Langham hotel stays of a few days will be at least $1500, have your partner or travel companion save the Langham Hotels offer to his/her AMEX card and split the bill, so that each of you is billed at least $750. That way each of you earns the statement credit.
TravelSort Clients also enjoy these Virtuoso benefits at The Langham Chicago, The Langham Boston, and The Langham New York Fifth Avenue:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary breakfast for two daily
- $100USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit utilized during stay (may also be used toward spa services at The Langham Chicago and The Langham New York Fifth Avenue)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
While The Langham Huntington Pasadena is not a Virtuoso member, we can reserve it for clients with Couture by Langham benefits, including an upgrade based on availability, complimentary daily breakfast for two, and welcome amenity. Depending on the length of stay, a hotel credit is also possible.
Marriott Bonvoy: Earn a $50 Statement Credit with $250+ Spend
- Use your enrolled AMEX to spend at least $250 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges at a Marriott Bonvoy hotel in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico, or the Caribbean, and earn a $50 statement credit
- Stay Dates: 1/10/22-3/31/22
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Homes & Villas by Marriott International and Vistana Signature Experiences.
- Excludes gift card purchases. Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy points.
How to Maximize the Marriott Bonvoy AMEX Offer
As with the Langham offer, double the statement credit by having your travel companion save the Marriott AMEX offer to his/her card, and splitting a bill of at least $500 so that you each earn the statement credit.
Many Marriott Bonvoy luxury and upscale hotels are members of the Marriott STARS or Luminous program, so TravelSort Clients enjoy STARS or Luminous benefits. Many Marriott luxury hotels are also members of Virtuoso, so we can advise which benefits are better, if they differ at all.
Note that Ritz-Carlton Reserve hotels such as Zadun are NOT members of Marriott Bonvoy, so no statement credit applies for Zadun stays.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits