AMEX Offers Include Air France/KLM, MGM Resorts, and Silversea Cruises. AMEX offers can be either statement credits or provide bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points. In either case, you'll need to login to your AMEX account and scroll down to view your AMEX offers. We recommend carefully choosing the AMEX card that will earn you the most points via category bonus, given the offer you plan to select. For example, if planning to book the Air France/KLM offer, the personal AMEX Platinum earns 5X points per dollar for airfare booked directly with an airline. If you don't have a high annual fee AMEX card, not to worry. We recommend the AMEX Blue Business Plus card, with no annual fee, which earns 2X points on all spend.
What are Membership Rewards points worth? While valuations are subjective, our rule of thumb is that a savvy traveler should be getting at least 2 cents in value per Membership Rewards point. Typically the highest value use is transferring to airline frequent flyer programs to reserve first class or business class award tickets. Compared to similar paid tickets, you should be getting anywhere from 2-10 cents or more in value per point; if you're not, it may make more sense to pay cash and to save points for higher value award redemptions.
1. Air France/KLM: Spend $1,000 or more, earn 20,000 Membership Rewards points
- Use your enrolled AMEX card to spend a minimum of $1000 in one or more eligible transactions directly with Air France or KLM by 10/31/2021
- Valid only on flights booked through U.S. Web sites klm.us and airfrance.us and the U.S. mobile app.
- Flight must originate in U.S. and be charged in USD to qualify
- Not valid for purchases made through any other channels than above
- Excludes KLM Package Deals, City Pass Amsterdam, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transport, tours, airport transfers, equipment services, Shop at KLM, miles purchases, lounge access
- Excludes Air France Music, Air France Saphir, Air France Shopping, baggage drop off, group reservations, La Boutique Air France, parking, Stress Free Flying workshop, flight crew training, Flying Blue Store, KLM Jet Center, KLM Wanna Gives
2. MGM Luxury Resorts: Spend $500 or more, Earn $100 Statement Credit
- Use your enrolled AMEX card to spend $500 on one of the following MGM luxury resorts by 12/26/21, earn a $100 statement credit:
- Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, Park MGM, NoMad Las Vegas, The Mirage
- Maximize the offer for the Bellagio, ARIA, Delano Las Vegas by reserving as a TravelSort Client to enjoy Virtuoso benefits:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Certain room categories excluded)
- Daily Breakfast Credit of $30 per person for up to two guests per bedroom, applicable in Salt & Ivy
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
3. Silversea: Earn 5X Points per Dollar Spent Up to 40,000 AMEX Membership Rewards Points
- Using your enrolled AMEX card, earn 5X points per dollar spent on a Silversea cruise until 12/20/21.
- Valid only on purchases made in USD
- Excludes purchases onboard and the Silversea Shop
- Excludes (if not booked at time of reservation) Silversea air program, hotels, baggage valet, spa appointments, expeditions, shore excursions, insurance.
- Maxmize the offer by reserving as a TravelSort Client to enjoy Virtuoso benefits on select sailings.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits