A 60K Alaska Visa Signup Bonus Offer is being targeted to some travelers, which is better than the current 50K public offer. While there's a $75 annual fee that is not waived, the 60,000 miles makes this equivalent to buying miles at little over a tenth of a cent per mile, an excellent deal.
As is often the case, the reason to earn Alaska Mileage Plan miles isn't to fly the offering airline, Alaska Airlines. Instead, once international borders reopen, the real value of Alaska miles is to fly JAL Sky Suite Business Class (and ideally JAL First Class, if that partner award availability returns), Cathay Pacific First Class, or other international partner first class or business class.
Also keep in mind that Alaska Airlines will join the oneworld Alliance on 3/31/21, providing additional mileage earning and redemption opportunities.
Here are the offer details:
- Earn 60,000 Alaska Mileage Plan bonus miles after spending $3000 on the card within the first 90 days of account opening
- Free checked bag on Alaska Airlines flights for cardholder and up to six guests on the same reservation
- One Alaska companion fare from $121 every year on account anniversary, valid on Alaska Airlines flights booked on alaskaair.com
- Earn 3 miles per dollar on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- $75 annual fee is NOT waived
Note that each targeted offer has a Personal Secure Code and expiration date. If targeted, go to alaskavisanow.com and input your personal secure code.
Were you targeted for the 60K Alaska Visa offer?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits