There's a 50K Korean Air Skypass Visa Business card targeted bonus offer, which I received in the mail recently. The issuer is US Bank, so if you've already taken advantage of other attractive offers from Chase, AMEX and Citi, this could be a good bet, especially for those who want to fly Korean Air First Class to Asia since award availability is better than for Cathay Pacific First Class, Singapore Suites on the A380, JAL First Class, etc.
Here are the offer details:
- Earn 50,000 Skypass bonus miles after you spend $3000 on the card
- Earn 2X miles per dollar on Korean Air ticket purchases
- 2 KAL Lounge coupons each year (valid only when flying Korean Air, at gateway cities within North America and Seoul Incheon only)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Offer valid until 4/30/17
- Annual fee of $75 per year is NOT waived the first year
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Amenities!