The New Four Seasons Private Jet is a Custom A321neo, and the Most Requested Four Seasons Jet Journey is the Ancient Explorer in 2021, which will visit Easter Island, Bora Bora, the Great Barrier Reef, the new Four Seasons Bangkok (or Four Seasons Koh Samui, your choice), Petra in Jordan, the Giza Pyramids, the Parthenon in Athens, and the new Four Seasons Madrid, among others. This itinerary is so popular that the October journey is already sold out, so current bookings are for the recently added November 2021 journey.
New Four Seasons Private Jet
The new Four Seasons Jet uses a custom designed A321neo, instead of the Boeing 757 that is currently in use. There are 48 Italian leather seats (4 fewer than the 52 on the current model), in a 2-2 configuration.
Each seat reclines into a 2 meter (6 feet, 6 inches) long flat bed, with an ottoman providing a comfortable companion seat for socializing.
The onboard lavatories are bigger, with a full length mirror, making them more comfortable for changing.
There's also a Lounge area where guests can meet and learn from wellness experts and chefs in workshops and culinary demonstrations.
Ancient Explorer 2021
While there are other itineraries, including Remote Wonders, the inaugural journey of the new Four Seasons Jet (12/31/20 – 1/20/21), International Intrigue (2/24/21-3/19/21) and Timeless Encounters (3/19/21-4/11/21), the most popular journey is Ancient Explorer, likely due to its inclusion of several iconic historical sites, from Easter Island to Petra to the Giza Pyramids. Here's the itinerary by date for the available October 30 – November 22 journey:
- October 30 – 31: Miami, Four Seasons Miami
- October 31 – November 3: Mexico City, Four Seasons Mexico City
- November 3 – 5: Easter Island, Explora Rapa Nui
- November 5 – 8: Bora Bora, Four Seasons Bora Bora
- November 9 – 12: Great Barrier Reef, Silky Oaks Lodge
- November 12 – 15: Bangkok or Koh Samui, the new Four Seasons Bangkok or Four Seasons Koh Samui
- November 15 – 17: Jordan, including Petra, Four Seasons Amman
- November 17 (day stop, no overnight): Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
- November 17 – 20: Athens, Four Seasons Astir Palace
- November 20 – 21: Madrid, the new Four Seasons Madrid
To reserve a Four Seasons Jet journey with exclusive perks, or to reserve any Four Seasons hotel or resort with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits (including to priority for an upgrade) become a TravelSort Client.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits