The New Four Seasons Caye Chapel Belize will be the first major luxury hotel brand in Belize, and will feature overwater villas, something that so far is only found at three other Four Seasons: Four Seasons Bora Bora, Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, and Four Seasons Maldives at Kuda Huraa.
Four Seasons Belize Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits
When the property opens for reservations, most likely in late 2020, TravelSort Clients will be able to reserve with these Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
Four Seasons Caye Chapel Belize Location
The private island of Caye Chapel is 280 acres, with 6 miles of white sand beaches. It's located 16 miles from Belize City, either a 10 minute flight or 30 minute boat ride. The island is next to the UNESCO World Heritage designated Belize Barrier Reef System, the largest reef system in the northern hemisphere.
Four Seasons Caye Chapel Belize Resort Amenities
The resort, which will include 100 guest rooms and suites as well as 50 private estates and 35 Four Seasons private residences, will include two beach clubs, tennis courts, spa and fitness facilities, several restaurants and bars with sea views, a renewed 18 hole White Shark Golf Course by Greg Norman, and the Fabien Cousteau Nature and Conservation Institute and Adventure Center.
Getting to Belize
There are several nonstop flights to Belize City (BZE) from the U.S., although some of them are only seasonal:
- Atlanta ATL (Delta)
- Charlotte CLT (American Airlines, seasonal)
- Chicago ORD (United)
- Dallas DFW (American Airlines)
- Denver (Southwest, seasonal)
- Fort Lauderdale (Southwest)
- Houston HOU (Southwest)
- Houston IAH (United)
- Los Angeles LAX (American Airlines, Delta)
- Miami MIA (American Airlines)
- NYC EWR (United; seasonal)
Since it can be challenging to find both excellent luxury resort service and great snorkeling in the Caribbean, I'm excited for this new Four Seasons Belize opening–just wish it would open sooner.
If you've been to one of the private islands in Belize, what was your experience?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits