The Mandarin Oriental Savoy Zurich Will Open in March 2024 following more than two years of extensive renovation of the Baur en Ville, Zurich's first grand hotel founded in 1838. The hotel is centrally located at Poststrasse 12, by the Paradeplatz, the hotel is walking distance from Zurich's old town, the Kunsthaus Zurich, Zurich Opera House, and numerous restaurants and shops.
Mandarin Oriental Savoy Zurich Rooms and Amenities
The renovated hotel will have 80 rooms and suites (reduced from the current 104), as well as three dining venues, including ORSINI, helmed by two-Michelin Star chef Antonio Guida, previously at Seta, Mandarin Oriental Milan, and The Savoy Brasserie & Bar. There will also be a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Mandarin Oriental Fan Club Benefits
TravelSort Clients enjoy Mandarin Oriental Fan Club Benefits:
- Upgrade on arrival if available (room to room, suite to suite)
- Personalized welcome amenity
- Celebratory treat if celebrating a birthday or anniversary
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- $100 equivalent dining or spa services credit
- Early check-in/late check-out based on availability
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits