Four Seasons Maui at Wailea Remains Our Clients' Favorite Maui Luxury Resort. Until Covid-19 and Hawaii's 14-day quarantine, it had high occupancy much of the year. We always recommend guests reserve the room or suite category they want to be in, but it was especially true at this resort, since so often space available upgrades simply weren't available.
But now, with Hawaii confirming that visitors with negative PCR coronavirus tests will be able to avoid Hawaii's 14 day quarantine, the Four Seasons Maui at Wailea will offer a confirmed upgrade at time of booking, available exclusively to TravelSort Clients and clients of other Four Seasons Preferred Partner advisors. Here are the offer details:
- Reservation must be between August 1 – June 30, 2021, excluding blackout dates of 12/18/20-1/3/21
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking is subject to upgraded category being available at time of booking
- Excludes Deluxe Ocean View, Club Rooms, Garden View Suites and higher categories
- Confirmed upgrade exclusively available to clients of TravelSort and other Four Seasons Preferred Partner advisors
How to Triple Dip with Four Seasons Preferred Partner and FSPP Offers
The confirmed upgrade may also be combined with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
And to triple dip, take advantage of either the 20% off advance purchase offer, or the Experience More Double Nightly Resort credit offer, which provides a $100 nightly resort credit per room.
Here's our Four Seasons Maui at Wailea YouTube video review:
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits