For Amazon, Get $20 Off $50 with 1 AMEX Point, if you're targeted for this offer. Stack this offer with the Chase Freedom 5X on Amazon and Whole Foods for Q3 2020 to maximize your points benefits. Here are the details:
We recommend redeeming only the minimum number of AMEX points (1 Membership Rewards point) in order to qualify for the offer, and not more, since Membership Rewards points are more profitably redeemed for first class and business class airline awards. Even if you have no immediate plans to travel, due to the pandemic, AMEX Membership Rewards points and Chase Ultimate Rewards points are good to earn for future travel, since the variety of airline frequent flyer partners works as a hedge against award chart devaluations in any particular frequent flyer program.
There's also no need to pay a high annual fee for an AMEX Platinum just to keep your AMEX Membership Rewards points alive; an AMEX Blue Business Plus card earns 2X points per dollar spent on up to $50,000 of spend per year and has no annual fee.
- Check this link to see if you're targeted for the Amazon $20 off $50
- If so, register for the offer
- Purchase at least $50 of products shipped and sold by Amazon, and use 1 AMEX Membership Rewards point to qualify for the $20 off.
- Offer expires at 11:59pm 9/30/20 or once 50,000 customers have redeemed the offer, whichever occurs earlier
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- May not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards or digital content
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Membership Rewards points card issued in United States.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
Be sure you've activated your Chase Freedom card, and to use it for the remainder of your purchase amount, so as to earn 5X Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits