Earn 100,000 TrueBlue Points with the JetBlue Plus or JetBlue Business Credit Cards. This offer is better than the prior 60K offer, although keep in mind there's also a higher minimum spend to earn the full bonus. Here are the details:
- Earn 50,000 TrueBlue points after spending $1000 on purchases within the first 90 days of card membership and paying the annual fee
- Earn an additional 50,000 TrueBlue points after spending a total of $6000 on the card within the first 12 months
- Earn 6X points per dollar on JetBlue purchases
- Earn 2X points per dollar on restaurants and grocery stores
- Earn 5000 bonus points each year on your account anniversary
- Earn a 10% rebate of your TrueBlue points after redeeming for award flights
- 50% inflight savings on cocktails and food purchases with the card
- No foreign transaction fees
- You may not be eligible for the offer if you currently have or previously had the card you're applying for.
- $99 annual fee is NOT waived the first year
What are JetBlue TrueBlue Points Worth?
JetBlue's TrueBlue frequent flyer program is revenue based, so it's not possible to get extraordinary value from the program, the way it can be with some region-based frequent flyer programs. While it can vary slightly depending on whether you're redeeming for economy or JetBlue Mint, typically TrueBlue points are worth only about 1.3 cents per point. Even so, after removing the $99 annual fee, you're getting ~$1200 in value from 100,000 points, which is very good these days as credit card signup bonuses go.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits