Rosa Alpina is Aman's First Partner Hotel, located in the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage protected site. The hotel will continue to be managed by the Pizzinini family, and TravelSort clients may continue to reserve it with Virtuoso benefits:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in La Limonaia Restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/Late checkout, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rosa Alpina Location and Access
Rosa Alpina's location in the Dolomites is at over 5000 feet (1537 meters) above sea level. Although a new airline, SkyAlps, plans to start service from Rome FCO to Bolzano BZO as of December 1, 2020, about 1 hour 45 min. drive from Rosa Alpina, most guests will fly into either Venice VCE, about a 3 hour drive away, or Innsbruck INN, about a 2 hour drive away.
Rosa Alpina Rooms and Suites
The hotel has 51 rooms and suites, making it a good fit size-wise for Aman. For comparison, Amanzoe has 50 pavilions (this excludes the villas that are rented by owners), Amanpulo has 42 casitas (again excluding private villas) and Amanbagh has 37 havelis and pavilions. Here are the room and suite types:
- Deluxe Double (King or two twin beds, 322-441 sq. ft
- Junior Suite (double or two twin beds, one extra bed possible for child 11 and under, 463-538 sq. ft., most have village and sunset view)
- Junior Executive Suite (king or two twin beds, 463-538 sq. ft., most with view of the Dolomites, some with private terrace)
- Suite (king or two twin beds, 474-624 sq. ft., some with view of Dolomites, some with fireplace)
- Grand Suite (king bed, 656 sq. ft., separate bedroom located in tower while the living room can accommodate 1-2 children with an extra bed and sofa bed)
- Loft Suite: Rosa Alpina's most exclusive suite for a couple, the Loft Suite is modest in size at 538 sq. ft., but enjoys fantastic views of the Dolomite mountains and a south facing private terrace to take in the views. Sustainable wood warms the open plan space, which includes a fireplace.
- Penthouse Suite: stunning views of the Dolomites highlight this 3-bedroom, 3 bathroom 1940 sq. ft. penthouse, with a fireplace, sleek designer furnishings, and its own internal elevator)
- Chalet Zeno (a master suite, suite and deluxe room, each with a double bed and en-suite bathroom, sleep a maximum of 6 guests, spacious living area, fireplace, private garden with outdoor Finnish sauna and jacuzzi, 3229 sq. ft.)
3 Michelin Star Dining at St. Hubertus
Savor 3 Michelin star dining at Rosa Alpina's St. Hubertus restaurant, helmed by Chef Norbert Niederkofler. The restaurant exclusively offers an 8-course dinner menu for EUR 280 per person, called “Cook the Mountain,” a nod to the locally sourced ingredients.
Rosa Alpina Ski Service
It's no secret that skiers love the Rosa Alpina. Those who need to rent equipment can take advantage of the hotel's professional ski fitting service. Complete the ski equipment form with your size and preferences, and all your equipment is chosen and stored.
In the morning, the Rosa Alpina team prepares your ski or snowboarding equipment and delivers it to our ski shuttle for your convenience. The shuttle runs continuously throughout the day between the hotel and the Piz Sorega lift station.
Rosa Alpina Spa and Pool
The spa area, with its 9 treatment rooms, is adults-only. Many of the massages and facials incorporate Aman's line of natural skincare products. There are two indoor heated swimming pools with garden and forest views – one for families and one exclusively for adults (a significant advantage compared to luxury ski resorts that only have one pool for both families and couples).
Other spa facilities (also adults only) include a jacuzzi, yoga studio, fully equipped gym and hydrotherapy areas including a Turkish hammam, a Finnish sauna, a Bio sauna and a cold plunge pool.
Do you plan to stay at Aman's first partner hotel, the Rosa Alpina?
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book Your Aman Resort with Virtuoso Amenities!