Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru is offering 4th night free with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits for new reservations for stays October 1 – December 20, 2016. This is a great offer, since normally 4th night free is only offered in June and September, which are during monsoon season. November and December tend to have sunnier, drier weather in the Maldives, and is also before the holiday rush, so this would be perfect for couples celebrating a honeymoon or anniversary, or simply seeking a romantic getaway.
Want to get a preview of dining and activities at Landaa Giraavaru? Check out our posts, Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru Restaurant Reviews and Menus, and Landaa Giraavaru Activities: Top 10 Things to Do.
Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru Preferred Partner Benefits:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
Note that the offer is not valid for suites, the Two-Bedroom Land and Ocean Suite, Two-Bedroom Royal Beach Villa and Three-Bedroom Landaa Estate. Also, since this offer is exclusive to Four Seasons Preferred Partner advisors, you won't see it on the hotel Web site. TravelSort Clients should contact us to reserve.
When is the Best Time to Go to the Maldives?
Generally the Maldives monsoon season is from May to October, and the dry season and best time to go to the Maldives is from late November through April. That said, it's of course possible to experience rain in the dry season and to enjoy sunny dry days during the monsoon season–there are no guarantees when it comes to weather.
How Do You Get to Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru?
You'll need to fly into Male International Airport, then take a seaplane to the resort. My favorite ways of getting to Male are Etihad First Apartment on the A380 to Abu Dhabi then Etihad Business Class to Male; Emirates First Class via Dubai; Singapore Suites on the A380 via Singapore then Singapore Business Class to Male; Cathay Pacific First Class via Hong Kong then Cathay Business Class to Male; and Qatar Business Class via Doha.
Once you arrive at Male, you'll be greeted by a Four Seasons representative and taken to the Four Seasons Maldives departure lounge to wait for your seaplane flight. The flight to Landaa Giraavaru takes 35-45 minutes, and the current roundtrip cost is $590 + tax per adult.
What's Special About Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru?
There are many beautiful luxury resorts in the Maldives; but a picture perfect beach, pretty water villas and great snorkeling and diving are table stakes. Having stayed at 5 different resorts in the Maldives, what I like best about Landaa Giraavaru are:
- Excellent service: this stands to reason, since the Four Seasons Maldives runs the only program of its kind in the Maldives, carefully selecting high potential hospitality staff from all over the Maldives for its rigorous training program. The Four Seasons then keeps the very best graduates of this program to work at its two resorts.
- Manta on Call: Guests have loved this program, which gives you a phone to carry, and then, once manta rays have been sighted, whisks you off in a speedboat to snorkel with mantas. Some have viewed as many as 70 manta rays! Landaa Giravaaru is located in the Maldives' Baa Atoll, a Unesco World Biosphere Reserve that enjoys abundant and diverse marine life.
- Great Kids' Program (Also Helps Couples): While some other Maldivian resorts also offer a kids' program, Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru offers one of the best, with both air conditioned indoor facilities and an outdoor pirate ship, water play area, trampoline and swings. Each child also has their own bicycle with their initials for use during their stay, making it easy for them to get around the island. Kids have the opportunity to learn Maldivian culture and crafts, and to even make their own pizza with one of the chefs; plus they enjoy lovely welcome amenities. A great kids' program also benefits couples, since it means that most kids are kept busy and happy, and are less likely to be tagging along unhappily with their parents.
- Extensive and Beautiful Beach: One of the benefits of being such a large island is that Landaa Giraavaru has an extensive beach. You can easily find a stretch of sand to call your own. I also found the sand more powdery here than at the other Maldivian resorts I've stayed at.
Do you plan to take advantage of Four Seasons Maldives at Landaa's 4th Night Free with Preferred Partner benefits offer?
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book with Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits!