The New Four Seasons Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is Now Open, although unfortunately most non-Thai citizens and residents likely won't experience it until Thailand relaxes quarantine restrictions. While U.S. citizens and many others can visit Thailand, they are required to undergo a 2 week hotel quarantine at an approved quarantine hotel (the new Four Seasons Bangkok at Chao Phraya is not one of the quarantine hotels, although the old Four Seasons Bangkok, which reflagged as the Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, is offering state approved quarantine packages).
When TravelSort Clients are able to travel to the hotel, they'll be able to enjoy top priority for space available upgrades, among the Preferred Partner benefits:
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (often including buffets).
- Extra value-added benefit: USD 100 value Spa, Golf or Food & Beverage Credit (varies by hotel – see the list below or visit individual property’s Hotel Page).
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas and vacation rentals/private residences).
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, and complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
Four Seasons Bangkok at Chao Phraya Location
The new Four Seasons Bangkok is located, as its name implies, right by the Chao Phraya River, south of the Saphan Taksin BTS station and about a 5 min. drive or 20 min. walk from the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok. From Bangkok Airport BKK, it's about a 40 minute drive.
Four Seasons Bangkok at Chao Phraya Rooms and Suites
The hotel's dramatic interiors were designed by legendary luxury hotel designer Jean Michel Gathy, the designer behind the interiors of Cheval Blanc Randheli and the Chedi Andermatt, among many others.
All of the Four Seasons Bangkok's rooms are 538 square feet (50 sq. m.) but vary by view. Most of the hotel's rooms are entry level Deluxe Rooms with a courtyard view and one king or two twin beds. The intermediate category, Deluxe River View Rooms, have courtyard and river views, while the best views are from the Premier River View Rooms, which feature full river views.
Suites start with the Studio Family Suite, which are 829-861 sq. ft. (77-80 sq. m.) and have courtyard views. Those wanting a true one bedroom suite will want to reserve at least a Four Seasons Executive Suite, which is 1184-1345 sq. ft., with full river views.
Note that during the pandemic, evening turndown service is provided on request only.
Four Seasons Bangkok Pools, Spa and Fitness Center
The pool and pool service is available, and the gym and locker room part of the fitness center is open. The spa and its facilities are scheduled to open on February 1, 2021.
Four Seasons Bangkok at Chao Phraya Restaurants
The hotel offers several dining venues, all of which are currently open, with the exception of Cafe Madeleine, which plans to open on January 15,2021:
- Yu Ting Yuan is the hotel's signature Chinese restaurant, offering Cantonese cuisine in a lush garden setting
- Riva del Fiume Ristorante, helmed by Head Chef Enrico Maritan, serves northern Italian cuisine in a riverfront terrace reminiscent of Lake Como
- Brasserie Palmier, also on the riverfront, serves brasserie classics with the emphasis on fresh fish and seafood
- BKK Social Club evokes the glamor of Buenos Aires with its bespoke cocktails, rare Champagnes, and craft spirits. Parties are currently limited to 6 people.
Four Seasons Kids' Club
Four Seasons is know for its family-friendly perks and complimentary kids' club. At Bangkok at Chao Phraya, the Kids' Club opening is planned for December 24, 2020.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits