3 Michelin Star Eleven Madison Park is offering Chef Daniel Humm's cuisine to go, with a set menu that diners can cook at home. NYC has restarted indoor dining, but Eleven Madison Park has yet to reopen.
In the meantime, here's the Eleven Madison Park menu available to pick up:
- Chicken stuffed with foie gras and black truffle
- Baked butternut squash with seaweed and brown butter
- Bitter greens salad with Banyuls vinaigrette
- Potato gratin with parmesan and gruyere
- Apple tart with maple and almond
- EMP's signature granola (often a farewell gift for diners to enjoy for breakfast the following day)
The meal serves 3-4 guests and costs $275 + tax, must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance, and pickup is available from the restaurant Thursday-Sunday from noon-3pm. Reserve via Tock.
Wines from Eleven Madison Park's cellars are also available.
This is also dinner for a good cause; for every meal purchased, Eleven Madison Park is donating 10 meals to local New Yorkers experiencing food insecurity, in partnership with ReThink.
Are you planning to enjoy Eleven Madison Park's Michelin-star dining at home?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits