8/16/22 Update: Offer valid until November 13, 2022
Belmond Italy's Grand Tour is a Superb Offer Combined with Virtuoso Benefits. Originally, the term “Grand Tour” was coined in the late 1600s to refer to European nobility, especially young British aristocrats, visiting France, Switzerland, and Italy to complete their education by studying French language and culture, as well Roman history and Renaissance art, sculpture, and architecture.
Belmond's Grand Tour offer enables Italophiles to experience two or more Belmond properties in Italy, Mallorca and Madeira at 20% off:
- Minimum of 7 nights total
- At least two different Belmond hotels; the two may not be only the Cipriani in Venice and Splendido Mare in Portofino (itineraries may include these properties, but must also include at least one other). Available Belmond properties are:
- Caruso, Amalfi Coast
- Castello di Casole, Tuscany
- Cipriani, Venice
- Grand Hotel Timeo, Taormina, Sicily
- La Residencia, Mallorca
- Reid's Palace, Madeira, Portugal
- Splendido, Portofino
- Splendido Mare, Portofino
- Villa San Michele, Florence
- Villa Sant'Andrea, Taormina Mare, Sicily
- Stays may be non-consecutive, but the last arrival date must be within 15 days of the arrival at the first hotel
- Some blackout dates apply
- Stay dates must be prior to November 13, 2022
TravelSort Clients enjoy Virtuoso benefits:
- VIP welcome treats with a local taste
- Buffet or full breakfast for 2 daily
- Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit per stay
- Complimentary WI-FI access
Among our clients' favorite Belmond properties are Castello di Casole in Tuscany, Caruso in the Amalfi Coast, the Grand Hotel Timeo in Taormina, and Villa San Michele with its sweeping views of nearby Florence.
Which are your favorite Belmond hotels in Italy?
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits