Belmond Italy's Grand Tour is a Superb Offer Combined with Bellini Club Benefits. Originally, the term “Grand Tour” was coined in the late 1600s to refer to European nobility, especially young British aristocrats, visiting France, Switzerland, and Italy to complete their education by studying French language and culture, as well Roman history and Renaissance art, sculpture, and architecture.
Belmond's Grand Tour offer enables Italophiles to experience two or more Belmond properties in Italy, Mallorca and Madeira at 20% off:
- Minimum of 7 nights total
- At least two different Belmond hotels; the two may not be only the Cipriani in Venice and Splendido Mare in Portofino (itineraries may include these properties, but must also include at least one other)
- Stays may be non-consecutive, but the last arrival date must be within 15 days of the arrival at the first hotel
- Some blackout dates apply
TravelSort Clients enjoy Belmond Bellini Club benefits:
- VIP welcome treats with a local taste
- Buffet or full breakfast for 2 daily
- Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in
- Up to $200 hotel credit per stay ($200 per stay for select suites; $90 per stay for all other suites and rooms)
- Complimentary WI-FI access
- A unique US$500 gift voucher when reserving a US$5000 or more Belmond holiday with TravelSort
Among our clients' favorite Belmond properties are Castello di Casole in Tuscany, Caruso in the Amalfi Coast, the Grand Hotel Timeo in Taormina, and Villa San Michele with its sweeping views of nearby Florence.
Which are your favorite Belmond hotels in Italy?
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits