Anguilla Will Require Visitors to Be Vaccinated. As of July 1, 2021, all visitors to Anguilla who are eligible to receive a vaccine in their origin country must be vaccinated to enter Anguilla. Fortunately, those who are vaccinated won't have to pay entry fees, provide proof of insurance, be tested on arrival or quarantine. Even vaccinated travelers entering Anguilla as of 7/1/21 will still have to:
- Have received their final vaccine dose at least 21 days prior to travel
- Apply for entry permission
- Provide proof of vaccination upon applying for entry and upon entering Anguilla
- Provide a negative COVID-19 test taken in the 3-5 days before entry
Note that for multi-generational families or similar groups where most of the group is vaccinated but a few individuals, such as kids, are ineligible to be vaccinated, these groups won't have to quarantine, but they of course will all have to have a negative COVID-19 test result taken in the 3-5 days prior to entry, and may also be tested on arrival. For more details, see the Anguilla Relaxed Travel Protocols page.
While fully vaccinated visitors currently arriving in Anguilla will be able to reduce their quarantine to 7 days from the current 10 day quarantine requirement, we recommend waiting until July to visit so as to avoid quarantine altogether.
Where to Stay in Anguilla
It's not perfect, but our clients' favorite luxury resort in Anguilla is the Four Seasons Anguilla. The oceanfront and beachfront villas are particular favorites, with 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. Relish the conveniences of a home away from home with a gourmet kitchen, laundry facilities, and private deck with swimming pool.
TravelSort Clients enjoy the enhanced Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- USD 100 Resort credit per bedroom ($200 for suites, and $200 per bedroom for multi-bedroom Four Seasons private residences)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
Also popular is the Belmond Cap Juluca, perfect for those who want the best possible beach option, as the resort is on one of the nicest stretches of beach.
Belmond Cap Juluca 2021 Virtuoso Benefits
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
It will be interesting to see if other Caribbean nations and other countries adopt Anguilla's mandatory approach to vaccination for prospective visitors.
Best Caribbean, Bermuda Luxury Hotel Offers 2021
Great Luxury Vacation Homes for Multigenerational Travel
Luxury Hotels That Test All Guests for COVID-19
If you enjoyed this, join 200,000+ readers: follow TravelSort on Twitter or like us on Facebook to be alerted to new posts.
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube and TravelSort on Instagram for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits