For couples honeymooning in Paris or visiting it for the first time for their anniversary or a birthday, a popular question is which Paris luxury hotels offer Eiffel Tower views. There are several, and the ones below also offer preferred partner or Virtuoso benefits as well as true luxury hotel service, which will help ensure that your gorgeous view of the Eiffel Tower isn't marred by substandard hotel amenities and services.
1. Shangri-La Paris: Eiffel Tower View and Terrace Eiffel Tower View Rooms
The Shangri-La Paris offers the most options, when it comes to a luxury hotel with multiple Eiffel Tower View rooms and suites. The Eiffel Tower View Room is 485 square feet, with a King bed or two twin beds, with a view of the Eiffel Tower. If reserving with TravelSort, you can book an Eiffel Tower View Room and be guaranteed a Terrace Eiffel Tower View Room at time of booking, if that category is available. This gives you a lovely view of the Eiffel Tower from your outdoor terrace, where you can enjoy a drink or breakfast with a magnificent view.
For more room, consider reserving a suite. The suites with the best Eiffel Tower views are the Duplex Eiffel Tower View Suites (750 sq. ft.), Duplex Terrace Eiffel Tower View Suites, each with a 323 sq. ft. terrace with full view of the Eiffel Tower; and the Terrace Eiffel Tower View, La Suite Chaillot, also with a Terrace with views of the Eiffel Tower and La Suite Shangri-La.
Shangri-La Luxury Circle Benefits
- Upgrade to the next room type category at the time of booking, subject to availability at time of booking
- Hotel credit of USD100 or 10% of average daily room rate, whichever is higher (once per stay)
- Complimentary full breakfast for two, including in-room dining
- A VIP Welcome Amenity
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
2. Four Seasons George V Paris: The Penthouse
The Four Seasons George V Paris epitomizes French elegance, with its palace designation, unparalleled floral masterpieces designed by Jeff Leatham, gracious service, Bulgari amenities, and 3 Michelin-star Le Cinq. The jewel in the crown is The Penthouse Suite, located on the 8th floor of the hotel, 1630 square feet, with two private terraces. The main terrace offers stunning 360 degree views of the Paris skyline, including the Eiffel Tower. Imagine a romantic dinner for two with a view of the Eiffel Tower and City of Light.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
3. The Peninsula Paris: Katara Suite, Garden Suites
The Peninsula Paris is currently my favorite Paris luxury hotel for those who want modern Parisian glamour in a Beaux Arts building, and new rooms and suites, since the hotel opened just 3 years ago, in 2014. The Katara Suite, on the 6th floor (the hotel's top floor) is 1990 sq. ft. and offers a private rooftop garden terrace with views of the Eiffel Tower. You could even host an intimate dinner party for friends on the terrace for a special occasion. Also enjoy up to 3 hours of a chauffeured Mini Cooper for sightseeing or shopping, subject to availability.
Another great option to consider is a Garden Suite, also on the 6th floor, which gives you access to a smaller private rooftop terrace, also with views of the Eiffel Tower.
Peninsula PenClub Benefits
- “Peninsula Time” – Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Upgraded welcome in-room amenities and a “with compliments” note from the agency
- Full daily set breakfast for up to two persons
- Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival, based on availability
- Complimentary 30-minute extension on any 50-minute body or facial treatment (excluding manicure and/or pedicure) when booked in advance of the stay
- Unlimited in-room wireless Internet access
4. Hotel Plaza Athenee: Eiffel Suites and Signature Eiffel Suites
At the Hotel Plaza Athenee two suite categories offer Eiffel Tower views, Eiffel Suites and Signature Eiffel Suites. Eiffel Suites are 1023 square feet, and one is in Art Deco style, while the other is classically elegant, appointed with silk, velvet, and rare wood accents. You'll be pampered from arrival to departure, with included roundtrip airport transfers, a chilled bottle of Krug champagne to welcome you, gorgeous fresh flowers, and Virtuoso benefits if you've reserved the hotel through TravelSort.
If you're a pianist (or traveling with someone who plays) reserve a Signature Eiffel Suite, which is 1400 sq. ft. and includes a piano in the living room. Wake up daily to a gorgeous view of the Eiffel Tower, right from your bedroom.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests, served in Arabelle Restaurant
- $100 USD Hotel Credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Have you stayed in any of these Paris luxury hotels in a room or suite with an Eiffel Tower view?
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book your Paris Luxury Hotel with Preferred Partner or Virtuoso Benefits!