Six Senses is Offering a 20% Bonus for Buying Gift Cards. The catch? You must buy it for a minimum amount of $1000, and for a specific Six Senses resort, as the gift card may not be transferred to another Six Senses resort. Coming on the heels of the Aman Resorts 20% Gift Card Bonus Offer, it appears that Six Senses is following Aman's lead; Six Senses competes with Aman in destinations such as Thailand, Vietnam and Bhutan.
- Purchase at sixsenses.com
- Valid at all participating Six Senses resorts.
- Resorts reserve the right to limit the amount of certificates sold.
- No blackout dates apply.
- The certificate is valid for three years from the date of issue.
- The certificate is non refundable.
- The certificate can be only be redeemed against new bookings (on room, board and on property incidentals operated internally).
- The certificate must be used at the resort of issue and cannot be transferred to another resort.
Best Six Senses Resorts in the World
Our clients' favorite Six Senses resorts are:
- Six Senses Laamu, Maldives
- Six Senses Yao Noi, Thailand
- Six Senses Bhutan
- Six Senses Samui, Thailand
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, Vietnam
- Six Senses Douro Valley, Portugal
All of the above resorts are also Virtuoso members; TravelSort clients enjoy Virtuoso benefits that vary slightly depending on the resort. The following are the 2020 Virtuoso benefits for Six Senses Laamu, in the Maldives, as an example:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast daily for two guest per bedroom, in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner BenefitsShare This: