Four Seasons Seychelles at Desroches Island Opened Last Year in Spring 2018, on its own private island, and is a great place to unwind after an African safari; I recommend visiting Desroches Island over the older Four Seasons Seychelles on Mahe. And now there's an especially attractive offer for small families: 30% off, making the nightly rate as low as EUR 658 + tax and service per night. That's a fantastic rate for staying on a private island, in a bungalow with your own private (albeit small) pool, with included roundtrip flights between Mahe and the island for your child 12 and under and one toddler . Here are the offer details:
- 30% off regular Ocean Pool Villa rate
- Valid for stays April 1-14, 2019; April 24-July 31, 2019; and September 1-December 20, 2019; minimum 5 night stay required for this offer
- Includes round-trip flights between Mahe and Desroches Island for one child up to 12 years old and one toddler
- Complimentary meals for children ages 12 and under
- TravelSort Clients can also enjoy Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits with this offer:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- USD 250 Resort credit
- Complimentary premium Internet in all guest rooms and suites
Also note that the cancellation policy is better for the family offer than for the Discover Desroches Island 30% offer, which is entirely prepaid and non-refundable. For the Small Family, Big Getaway offer a 1 night deposit is charged at time of booking, but the cancellation deadline is 6pm resort time 30 days prior to arrival; at that time the entire stay amount becomes non-refundable.
Ocean Pool Villa
The Ocean Pool Villa isn't huge, at 603-700 square feet, but it does sleep up to 2 adults, 1 child (on a daybed) and 1 infant/toddler in a crib, and has both an ocean view and its own private pool and bale with outdoor daybeds, as its name implies. The Ocean Pool Villas are located by Coral Beach on the south side of the island, and the resort provides bicycles so that you can explore other beaches on the island.
The most attractive rates appear to be from July 2-31, which also coincides with one of the Seychelles' drier months, and is also an excellent month for an African safari, both in South Africa and for the wildebeest migration in the Serengeti.
Do you plan to take advantage of this Four Seasons Seychelles at Desroches Island 30% off offer for families, with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits