Plan a getaway to Four Seasons Maui at Wailea with fun fall activities throughout your stay. The resort, a favorite of our clients who prefer a larger resort on an island with more dining and activity options, has announced fall 2023 programming that will appeal to a variety of interests, whether you're curious to delve in Hawaiian culture, want to play Pickleball, enjoy wine tasting, or are keen to learn more about Hawaii's coral reefs. Here are the activities by day, during the getaway dates of September 1- November 17, 2023:
- Tuesday Hawaiian Star Stories: Navigator Kala Babayan Tanaka recounts the history of Polynesian explorers who navigated to the Hawaiian Islands using the stars, wind, and ocean currents. Reservations required through the Concierge.
- Tuesday Poke Pop-Up: Sample different types of Hawaiian poke (fresh ahi tuna mixed with soy sauce and seasonings), paired with Maui Brewing Company's handcrafted beer. Ono! (Tasty!)
- Wednesday Boot Camp: Start the day with a freestyle cardio and strength class incorporating intervals, circuits, weights, and core exercises. Reservations required through the Spa.
- Wednesday Art of Botanical Block Printing: Design a botanical stamp and print your own stationery under the expert tutelage of block artist Suzanna Cromwell. The ancient technique can be used at home to make your own art, labels, and custom textiles. Reservations required through the Concierge.
- Thursday Wine Tasting: Led by Aaron, the Four Seasons Maui's wine director, enjoy tasting a variety of international wine paired with local tropical fruit. Reservations required through the Concierge.
- Friday Coral Reefs 101: Learn about the delicate ocean ecosystem and how to restore and protect it through both an onshore class and a hands-on snorkel experience by Maui Undersea Adventures. Reservations required through the Concierge.
- Saturday Pickleball: Pickleball enthusiasts, this is for you! A fun round robin hour of Pickleball, open to all levels. For newbies, Coach Darin Zerbe beings with a short lesson. Reservations required through the Concierge.
- Sunday Sunrise Photo Walk: Join award-winning fine art landscape photographer Scott Reither for an interactive 90-minute photo workshop along the Wailea Beach path, where he'll teach essential technical and creative aspects for capturing compelling photographs. Reservations required through the Concierge.
- Sunday Poi Pounders Workshop: Sample Hawaii's staple food, poi, during an interactive poi pounding demonstration. Poi is nutritious, and is often still the first baby food for local families.
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served at DUO or through In-Room Dining
- Hotel/Resort Credit (based on room category booked):
• Guest Rooms: USD 100 credit per stay
• Suites and Specialty Suites: USD 200 credit per stay
- With the Experience More resort credit, FSPP guests enjoy an additional $125 resort credit per paid night in a room, or an additional $200 resort credit per paid night in a suite
Enjoy a mini vacation with our Four Season Maui at Wailea video review:
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits