Amazon is Targeting a 20% Off Deal When Using AMEX Membership Rewards Point. As always, you'll want to only use the minimum of 1 AMEX Membership Rewards point, since AMEX points are much more profitably used to transfer to airlines partners, such as Virgin Atlantic Flying Club to fly ANA First Class, or Singapore KrisFlyer to fly Singapore First Class, or Asia Miles to fly Cathay Pacific First Class. Here are the offer details:
- Go to the Amazon link, and if targeted, click on the yellow Activate button.
- Products must be sold by Amazon.com to be eligible. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Deadline is the earlier of a) 11:59 PT on July 16, 2019 or b) when offers worth $5 Million have been redeemed
- The maximum discount is $50
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
Before submitting your order, be sure to adjust your Membership Rewards points used for the purchase to $0.01 (1 point) so as to save your AMEX points for higher value uses.
Keep in mind that, while this 20% off Amazon offer can't be combined with other promotions, you can use Amazon gift cards to pay for the purchase (less the amount covered by the AMEX Membership Rewards point). That means that you can earn 5X on the rest of the Amazon purchase, if you've purchased Amazon gift cards at an office supply store with your Ink Cash or Ink Plus card.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits