Amangiri's New Camp Sarika Will Open April 1, 2020, adding a luxury glamping experience just a short 5 minute drive from the existing Amangiri suites. For those who want to visit Amangiri with their family, extended family or friends, or even host a wedding or corporate retreat, the 10 new pavilions at Camp Sarika are located in the perfect dramatic setting, closer to the grand mesas that are seen in the distance from Amangiri.
Amangiri and Camp Sarika Location and Getting There
Amangiri is located in Canyon Point, Utah, about a 1 hour 40 min. drive from Zion National Park, and a 2.5 hour drive from Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, and the North and South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Amangiri includes complimentary arrival and departure transfers between the resort and Page Airport (PGA) in Arizona, which has flights from Phoenix PHX and Las Vegas LAS on Contour Airlines. Guests can also reach Page Airport by private jet, including RYL Jets, which works with Amangiri.
Camp Sarika Amenities
A great feature of Camp Sarika is that it will have its own lounge, restaurant, main pool, and even two spa suites. In this way, Camp Sarika is its own community, although all Camp Sarika guests also have access to the existing Amangiri restaurant and facilities. As with Amangiri suites, all meals (although not alcoholic drinks) are included in the rate, and Amangiri also offers 1-2 daily complimentary walks/hikes, in addition to the paid activity and experience options.
Amangiri Camp Sarika Pavilion Types
Camp Sarika will have five types of pavilions, all of them with their own private terrace with heated plunge pool and fire pit, for cozy evenings. Each pavilion will also have its own outdoor shower, in addition to its spacious indoor bathroom.
- One Bedroom Mesa Pavilion: views of the eastern mesa
- One Bedroom Sunset Pavilion: sunset views across the desert to the west
- One Bedroom Private Canyon Pavilion: views of the eastern mesa; private heated plunge pool with jacuzzi function
- Two Bedroom Mesa Pavilion: views of the eastern mesa, two spacious bedrooms, each with their own en suite bathroom
Amangiri Virtuoso Benefits
TravelSort Clients enjoy these Virtuoso benefits at Amangiri and Camp Sarika. Note that the spa credit is for up to two guests per bedroom, so 2 Bedroom Pavilions enjoy up to four $125 per person spa credits, depending on how many guests are staying.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily, for up to two guests per bedroom
- Spa credit of $125 per person, once, for up to 2 guests, applicable to spa treatments scheduled between 9am-3pm
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Which is your favorite Aman Resort?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits