The new Four Seasons Seoul is now accepting reservations for arrivals from October 15, 2015, plus it's offering an opening special that is combinable with all Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits. Here are the hotel highlights, followed by the offer details.
- Located at 97 Saemunan-ro in Jongno-gu, about a 45 min. drive from Seoul Incheon Airport (ICN) and a 10 min. walk to Gyeongbokgung Palace, and short drive from Changdeokgung Palace and Changgyeonggung Palace
- The largest entry level rooms in Seoul: Deluxe Rooms are 474 square feet
- New Four Seasons bed customizable to your sleep preference in all rooms and suites
- Four Seasons Executive Club Lounge (Book a Club Room to gain access)
- 3 storey, 57,500 square foot spa complex with 3 pools (lap pool, vitality pool and kids' pool), traditional Korean saunas, 7 spa treatment rooms including two couple's rooms and one spa suite with a private relaxation area
- 7 dining options, including Italian (Boccalino), Japanese (Kioku), Chinese (Yu Yuan) and pan-Asian (The Market Kitchen) as well as Bar Boccalino, a New York speakeasy bar (Charles H.), the Lobby Lounge (Maru) and pastry bar (Confections by Four Seasons)
- Valid for stays October 15 – December 31, 2015
- Full daily breakfast for two guests per room
- KRW 100,000 (~$85) hotel credit per night
- Additional Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits:
- Breakfast benefit may be enjoyed via in-room dining instead of at the restaurant
- One-time $100 Food & Beverage credit
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Amenities!