The New Four Seasons Los Cabos at Costa Palmas is Open for 2020 Reservations. The property's opening has been pushed back from its original mid-2019 opening, due to construction delays, but it's taking January 2020 reservations, and some savvy TravelSort Clients have already put in their requests for festive season, as the resort is trying to open before the 2019-2020 holiday season.
A nice bonus is that the resort is offering 4th night free, which is combinable with these Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- USD 100 Resort credit
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
For sample dates of January 6-10, 2020, the 4th night free offer brings down the average rate to an average $1013 + tax per night for entry level Ocean View Rooms, to an average $1238 + tax per night for an Ocean View Room with Plunge Pool, an average $1350 + tax for Oceanfront Rooms, an average $1875 + tax per night for Ocean View 1 BR Suites, an an average $3750 + tax per night for the 3BR Beachfront Presidential Villa.
Note that the resort terms require all changes and cancellations to be made no later than 6pm resort time 14 days prior to arrival, otherwise a 2 night + tax and service penalty charge applies.
Four Seasons Los Cabos Room and Suite Types
There are a number of different room and suite types to choose from. All suites only have one king bed, but select room types have the choice of 1 king or 2 double beds. Those with 2 double beds can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults. Those with 1 king can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults + 1 child in a rollaway or crib.
- Ocean View Room (1 king or 2 double beds): 680 sq. ft., floors 1-3, view of the ocean and pool
- Sunrise Room (1 king bed only): 635 sq. ft., floors 1-2, sunrise view over ocean and beach
- Prime Ocean View Room (1 king or 2 double beds): 680 sq. ft., floors 2-3, prime view of the ocean and pool
- Ocean View Room with Plunge Pool (1 king or 2 double beds): 680 sq. ft., floor 1, view of the ocean and pool and private plunge pool
- Oceanfront Room (1 king bed only): 680 sq. ft., floors 1-2, best beachfront locations
- Oceanview Four Seasons Executive Suite: 850 sq. ft., open layout, floors 1-3, prime view of ocean and pool
- Oceanfront Four Seasons Executive Suite: 850 sq. ft., open layout, floors 1-2, prime view of ocean and beach
- Oceanview 1BR Suite: 1020 sq. ft., separate bedroom, floors 1-3, prime view of ocean and pool
- Oceanfront 1BR Suite: 1020 sq. ft., separate bedroom, floors 1-2, prime view of ocean and beach
- Sunrise 1BR Suite: 1615 sq. ft., separate bedroom, floors 1-2, sunrise view over ocean and beach
- 3BR Beachfront Presidential Villa: 3475 sq ft., expansive terrace with 3 plunge pools, kitchen, 2 bedrooms with king beds and 1 bedroom with 2 double beds, 3 bathrooms plus guest powder room, outdoor shower, floor 1, ocean and beach view, with 2 rollaways max. 8 adults or 6 adults + 4 children
Are you planning at stay at the new Four Seasons Los Cabos at Costa Palmas?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits