The Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya is now open and bookable with Hilton Impresario benefits. The resort brings another luxury resort to Tulum, where our primary luxury recommendation has been Hotel Esencia, a Virtuoso member.
Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya Location
The Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya is located at Carretera Cancun Tulum 307, about a 1.5 hour drive from Cancun Airport, and a 25-30 minute drive from Tulum, a popular destination for its well-preserved Mayan ruins and open air cenotes.
Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya Rooms and Suites
The new resort has 349 rooms and suites, starting with entry-level Tropical View Rooms with one king or two queen beds, which are 505 sq. ft. All rooms and suites at the resort enjoy a private balcony with a relaxation tub.
Up from Tropical View Rooms are Partial Ocean View and Ocean View Rooms, up to Ocean View Suites (1065 sq. ft.), which can be connected to an Ocean View room with two queen beds to form a 2 Bedroom Ocean View Suite.
Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya Dining
The resort's dining options include:
- Autor (dinner only, 6-11pm): rotating chefs in residence offer creative international cuisine
- Kengai (dinner only, 6-11pm): Japanese Izakaya with dishes designed for sharing
- Ukai (dinner only, 6-11pm): Sushi
- Maratea (dinner only, 6-11pm): Mediterranean tapas and medium plates, paired with an innovative cocktail list
- Arbolea (breakfast, 7am-12noon): Wide range of American classics, Mexican, and Asian breakfast favorites
- Chiringuitos (snack bar, 11am-6pm): the resort's three chiringuitos serve snacks and drinks near the resort's pools
- Cafetal (7am-9pm): light bites, organic juices, coffee and pastries
- Ultramar (9am-11pm): Open-air pool bar with tropical cocktails and Mexican spirits
Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya Pools and Spa
The resort offers 5 swimming pools, including one with ocean views. The Spa has 16 treatment rooms set in individual casitas. Each treatment starts with a cleansing copal limpia ceremony and guided meditation inspired by the Mayan gods.
The resort's bay provides opportunities for snorkeling, kayaking, and paddleboarding. For avid beachgoers, we recommend avoiding April-August, which are the months that Riviera Maya resorts are most afflicted by sargassum seaweed.
Hilton Impresario Benefits at Conrad Tulum for TravelSort Clients
As with all Conrad hotels, TravelSort Clients enjoy Hilton Impresario benefits at the Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya:
- Daily breakfast for two guests per room, served through in-room dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at check-in
- Double Hilton HHonors points for the stay
- $100 equivalent hotel credit once during the stay
Subscribe to TravelSort on YouTube for travel inspiration.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits